Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was just there today around close ..

triple s new eras are still there in all colors

tartan plaid box caps in green (picked one up) and red/houndstooth/whatever (ugly)

boars head in red

mad max in a few colors but who cares that shit is wack as a motha fucka

veritas crewnecks and hoodies

script zip up (fuckkk i want this)

leather jacket

cruiser jacket

big logo beanies (WACK)

fine gauge beanies (not bad, not bad)

some other corny beanie with a poof ball on top .. blah

all backpacks and bags

bright flannels

tonal flannels

jeanz in all styles

anarchy pin

ashtray

flashlights in all colors

some stickers and shit .. got a couple of the new box logo ones fo free

world famous 5 panel in all colors .. kinda rad i guess

collegiate 5 panels .. but who the fuck cares

cord posse 5 panels in a couple colors

fuckk that's all i remember. my head hurts.

Do you remember what retail is on the script zipup hoodies? Thinking about pulling the trigger on one. Also, what colors does it come in? I'd assume same as the collegiate hoodies/veritas crews?

yeah the same colors. which is to say, suckass colors

what does supreme have against navy? i can think of like two pieces from the last two years that were navy (chinos don't count). is it because it's too hard to tell apart from black? i mean really.

yeah the same colors. which is to say, suckass colors

what does supreme have against navy? i can think of like two pieces from the last two years that were navy (chinos don't count). is it because it's too hard to tell apart from black? i mean really.

There are tons of navy pieces this season...

Varsity jacket, field jacket, coaches jacket, chore jacket, veritas crew, collegiate hoodie, dobby zip, chinos, military shirt, etc., etc.

next piece in my sights is that hickory stripe hooded duck jacket joint. anybody get one? thoughts? probably gonna go down to preme tomorrow and try one on ..

Fits short. I cant figure out if that is the style of the jacket or its due to poor fitting. I'm 6' 2" and the duck jacket looked young. Its also slimmer than the cruiser but only by about 1/2" on both sides. Also the pinstripe made the fabric feel cheap.

For those that picked up the Wool Cruiser,

I was wondering if it would be warm enough for the winter?

for a nyc winter, definitely. it's thick and sturdy. padded well on the inside and the corduroy lined pockets are a nice touch. it won't do much against the winds, though.

i'm absolutely in love with mine. the fit is spot on and it's just an overall really nice piece of clothing that i know will last me years.

i'll admit, when i first started getting into supreme, it was for the box hats and hyped t-shirts, but over the years i've definitely migrated to more of their subtle, cut-n-sew pieces and outerwear. i must be gettin old!

if someone actually picked up that veritas crewneck in a medium, could you measure it ?

i hear "smedium" ... but i actually want to know what that means.

thanks.

it's a CYC fall crewneck, it feels kind of smaller because it's so thick but it's a little slim for medium. this problem i havent seen on the hoodies

There are tons of navy pieces this season...

Varsity jacket, field jacket, coaches jacket, chore jacket, veritas crew, collegiate hoodie, dobby zip, chinos, military shirt, etc., etc.

i should have clarified (i own two of these pieces in navy) - each season they seem to work off of a thematic color palette (e.g. this season you have a burgundy / royal / "gold" thing and a navy / hickory stripe thing in addition to the classic white/black/grey). this is the only context in which navy appears (outside of chinos) which is weird / tragic.

for instance, it's been years since they did navy t-shirts or box logo fleeces (which is what brought this to mind). i suppose the heathered fleeces are in "navy" but it's pretty far off from an actual navy.

anyway, just an observation / carp

(edit - i seem to have bent the laws of space and time, weird)

it's a CYC fall crewneck, it feels kind of smaller because it's so thick but it's a little slim for medium. this problem i havent seen on the hoodies

gonna have to disagree with you there. I definitely have to size up one for their pullover hoodies otherwise it's too tight in the arms and neck (plus it's just really tight everywhere overall)

for instance, it's been years since they did navy t-shirts or box logo fleeces (which is what brought this to mind). i suppose the heathered fleeces are in "navy" but it's pretty far off from an actual navy

Didn't the kids will have their say, pledge allegiance, and kill none tees come in navy? However I don't like navy so I rarely pay attention other than the passing thought of "wish that was black". Thats one thing I really like though, that they tend to lean towards royal blues over navy.