Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

i don't understand the point in trying to resell something like that. i saw them for sale on ebay for like, 1100 at the lowest. how is it worth it to a reseller to drop 4k on 5 jackets in hopes to make 500 bucks? these resellers must be baller as fuck if they can afford to have thousands of dollars in jackets just sitting around the house.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

these resellers must be baller as fuck if they can afford to have thousands of dollars in jackets just sitting around the house.

your logic is flawed. "baller as fuck" and "selling t-shirts to kids in fly-over states" generally are mutually exclusive.

and however fucked their business model seems, they at least make some money to keep them in fresh stock...

i saw that floral box cap that was in the book on yahoo japan so i'm assuming that was a japan-only release. unfortunate because i liked it.

this guy is selling them on ebay:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/waishan38?_nkw=floral+multi&_sacat=0&_fromfsb=&_trksid=m270.l1313&_odkw=floral&_osacat=0

the 'multi black' one is sick imo, but it's actually tan/brown/olive w/black patch