Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

Beanies are still there, they just keeping them behind the counter.

Jacket was well constructed but the fit just didn't work for me. Large was way to slim and XL fit like a tent. I really liked the elasticated cuff under the wrist, but for 898 it was a no go. Picked up the last chore jacket; love everything about it.

To Hell and Back hats were in

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was there at roughly 1pm, didnt see any jackets moving but camp caps were selling like hotcakes, i really wanted to get mont blanc fitted but they didn't have my size in the red or blue so i bounced, i was surprised that those miles davis t's aren't really moving though

I'm ready! See you Monday night!!!!!

AM5X_Junction-Orange-1W31.jpg

AJ5W_Kiwi-Green-7D91.jpg

KFC ONE is probably right, there won't be much from season before the first sale.

My first thought when I saw the email was "oh nice, the resellers will get some good stuff and I'll pick it up on crashstreet."

the more i think about it, the more i think it's gonna be a bunch of "rat target" tees and geometric reversible tanks. there probably won't be much from older seasons. the last warehouse sale was pretty picked over towards the end.

is anyone actually gonna go the first day?

I'm coming out of there with 3 snap placket hoodies, a rat target shirt, and a striped sweater!

Eric-Was in town for less than a week and been travellin' with family, I'll be back for a more substantial visit soon though, the drink shall flow.

Did the "Americas worst nightmare" snapbacks ever release?

the last sale was great because of the massive grip of p&b's. i'm going to stop by on that note alone.

i wouldn't count on those sticking around very long. clarks hype has grown exponentially in the past few years and i'm sure those will be one of the first items to go (assuming there's leftovers from the last warehouse sale).