Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

Vaults actually kinda pricey these days, Vans has been making Supreme Vans the same as Vans Vault right? I remember i think the last ones were the Halftone or maybe the Ari's (I could be wrong) that had been made like syndicates with syndicate insoles. Everything else has been pretty uncomfortable, in my opinion? anyways i dont understand why people would cut the straps off, thats basically what sets this shoe apart, without it, its just a Full Cab.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the blackhawks beanie is fucking dope. i picked one up in black/grey, only item i copped this season (unemployment is a mutha).

there's a new tartan shirt out which looks really similar to the ones that dropped a few weeks ago. the flannels are ok. the red and yellow are a little generic looking, but the black/blue one looks good.

vans are a rip. they're cool an all, but not for for 90/100.

how much are the schaaf vaults going for? anyone stocking them in nyc?

the schaafs are syndicates, not vaults. autumn might have them, there's actually not as many syndicate accounts as you'd think in the city. tho you may be disappointed with the price.

i found these old skools come up smaller than normal (usu old skools run about half size big on me compared to other vans) - if anyone wants the reds in 8.5 pm me your location for an estimate, otherwise i'll just take em back tomorrow.

depends on what items you're talkin about? cut&sew, yes always. graphic tees, almost never.

what colors do the flipdownjawn new eras come in? slowly growing on me...

i'm planning on swinging by sometime this weekend. d_w and the rest of the usual suspects, pm me if you need anything. if you have to ask "does this mean me?" no. it does not.

maybe tomorrow night but probably sunday. pm or call me tomorrow.

also, didn't realized you actually copped the old skools. what's the quality like?

eh ok, got to hit an art opening at 5-6 tonight and not sure of the plans for tomorrow but let me know.

not sure what is generally meant by quality, the upper material is pretty nice (not sure how durable though) and they have the leather insole supreme usually does. i haven't worn them other than trying them on so can't comment on the general sole construction - though the perf half cabs were pretty sweet on this part, on par with the syndicates

i'm not superfussed about them, if they don't have my size today i probably won't bother with the online store since i just sprang for the taka hayashi j-lays

Guest No Handclaps Please
depends on what items you're talkin about? cut&sew, yes always. graphic tees, almost never.

yea tees, so i assumed they just didnt have any when i asked the guy to get me 2 mediums from the back. prolly shoulda asked but didnt wanna be that guy. ah well, i'd never seen one so i thought they didnt exist

not sure what is generally meant by quality, the upper material is pretty nice (not sure how durable though) and they have the leather insole supreme usually does. i haven't worn them other than trying them on so can't comment on the general sole construction - though the perf half cabs were pretty sweet on this part, on par with the syndicates

yeah, i'm just talkin quality compaired to cost... doesn't seem like they're all that great. probably won't stop me though from lemming.

yea tees, so i assumed they just didnt have any when i asked the guy to get me 2 mediums from the back. prolly shoulda asked but didnt wanna be that guy. ah well, i'd never seen one so i thought they didnt exist

i've only heard of the japanese stores carrying tees in smalls.

hmmm... so i've come around to the blue ones, just need to switch out the laces cos i'm getting a little tired of the tonal / single colored vibeage. another note about sizing, the toe box is crazy low on these which caused my problems before.

not that it probably matters at this point but they restocked on the JAs saturday if anyone still needed one

I say booooooo!

I didnt grow up in NYC, so I cant imagine the Denali as any more than suburban attire for the Private and Public School set and the go to fleece for every College east thru west. The colors are pretty nice but it just looks like a regualr Denali. These were built up to me as something more patterned/visually arresting so I'm dissapointed that its just standard color blocking. Also i'm over the now 3yr standard of placing the branding on the right sleeve with a box patch belwo the north face patch.

However it says Supreme on it so I was still marginally excited when I saw the email today.

i grabbed the FTL tees on friday and they seemed to fit a little smaller than last season's XL.

Also found this to be the case when compared to last season and even the beginning of this one. It would be great if they could pick one blank and stick with it through out an entire year (2 seasons).

hmmm... so i've come around to the blue ones, just need to switch out the laces cos i'm getting a little tired of the tonal / single colored vibeage. another note about sizing, the toe box is crazy low on these which caused my problems before.

i ended up liking the blue a lot more in person than from the pics online. got the blue ME. and the toebox on the MEs are low too... kinda annoying, esp with the velcro. hopin it will break in better.

also broke down and got the NE with the fleece earcover. wasn't planning on it, but it was really cold and kinda snowing, and the shade of brown is fuckin fire. my ears were nice and toasty for the rest of the day.

I'm starting to come around on the pink/green Denali for some bizarre reason, maybe because it reminds me of the Trans-arctic stuff NF did. Maybe I'll ask for one for Christmas.

figured you would be the first to fold, being on a college campus and whatnot. lulz.