Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know if the pic is weird, but i see no watermark whatsoever on the tag so that's an instant warning sign. also, what is the price? if it's too good to be true, then it probably is. that is one of the most faked shirts around so unless you are buying it from somebody with lots of great feedack/references, i would stear clear.

i dont know why anyone hasnt noticed but the

Pre-Shrunk

90%Cotton

10% Polyester

is on the back of the tag. No supreme shirts are like that.

On top of that, the kate moss tee was 100% Cotton.

At least mine is.

Oh and since that information is on the back, there would be no room for a watermark.

I just don't understand why one has to go to desperate measure to prove something online. It's like, lets see how far he can go before he discloses personal information about where he works, all it takes is one more person saying " yeah, nice google images doofus, prove us more " then blam. And it's almost as simple as emailing these pictures to his company, which i'm sure can be easy to figure out, and could damage his "career" which seems very fucking boring. but hey, get that money I guess. :|

I'm sure your boss wouldn't like it if you posted company info on some message board

i dont know why anyone hasnt noticed but the

Pre-Shrunk

90%Cotton

10% Polyester

is on the back of the tag. No supreme shirts are like that.

On top of that, the kate moss tee was 100% Cotton.

At least mine is.

Oh and since that information is on the back, there would be no room for a watermark.

Heathered t-shirts always have some polyester content.

Oh ya, I forgot about those LEGIT checks... Point? They were just legit checks... (-_- )zZz...

Say you were "street"? Niggah, you imply it everywhere... Don't front like you don't.

Ya, my son is growing up well, we've been actually potty training him as of late before he turns 3, pre-school coming up. Doing a pretty good job too... Need to be married just because I have a son? I don't advertise shit, I'm just showin' some nice buds. More funds even with a nice legit job is always a plus considering my girlfriend is still in school, homes aint cheap.

i was potty trained by 18 months.

dont agree with alot of thigns Ronnel says but i cant hate.

du hooked me up with some improtant contacts i needed for work. guy is cool in my book.

but yeah, tryin to prove urself on the net is useless, shit just goes round and round til it comes bitin your ass.

but ill be the first say, i skated off and on for rouhgly 8 years, more as a ways of chillin wit some friends...but i never had the time nor the effort o really keep up with Supreme and shit.

now i'm 23 and nothings changed...as much as id like it, i cant keep up with this shit. thus, i wont even start with defining what is "legit" and what isnt.

but GOD DAMN it makes me cringe when i see kids around Seattle wearing Supreme shit with 7 For all Mankind jeans and Diesel and shit.

wow... this thread is golden. pictures of your office desk and spreadsheets?!? n3xt l3v3l!!

I just don't understand why one has to go to desperate measure to prove something online

well, he's just a kid still. when he's all grow'd up, he'll know better...

20 years old. I'm in college at the moment, about to major in chemical engineering (exactly what my company wants me to do).

As of now, my current position at the company I'm with is an "Applications Engineer".

I design mixers for numerous water/waste water companies, pretty much water treatment plants and things of that sort. The whole technical side of the designs is what I do... Calculate head loss, flow rates, reynolds numbers, velocity, and etc.

designing poo cuisinarts and calculating the velocity of a flushed deuce actually sounds quite humorous. i would chuckle daily.

Guest Montreal

Just wondering how the fuck you guys are comparing Nudie to Billabong? That's like comparing a Macbook to a calculator or some shit. The fact that you guys are even bunching the two brands into the same category loses any credability your miserable ass had to begin with.

And again, will everyone shut the fuck up? 78, I don't know who the fuck you are, but wash your fucking hair, cut your fucking pony-tail, and shut the fuck up grandpa.

Just wondering how the fuck you guys are comparing Nudie to Billabong? That's like comparing a Macbook to a calculator or some shit. The fact that you guys are even bunching the two brands into the same category loses any credability your miserable ass had to begin with.

Actually, you lose points for reading comprehension. The joke is that those brands shouldn't be placed together, yet famous wears them simultaneously.

nudie and billabong both fall into the left circle of the venn diagram labeled "garbage and/or clothing for douchebags." yes, its a vague and very large sample of the wearables in the marketplace, but it allows the right circle to be very specific and provide an accurate sample of good taste.