Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder what happens if these clueless kids rock that in southside

i guess i was the clueless kid.. the first supreme item i ever bought. the world famous crews&hoodies are from spring/summer '03 (raindrop backpack season). its totally rad except for the maintenance of the felt lettering on the back. its sewn on super flimsy and the red lettering on mine started to bleed onto the white. proceed with caution when washing that thing...

worldfamous.jpg

in general, the "in-stockness" of an item varies as necessary to ensure adequate supply over a period of time. with the backpacks, it's more or less the entire season.

so basically there's no use in asking whether a backpack is in stock because it likely depends on preceding sales and whether a limit needs to be applied to guarantee future supply.

simply put - we don't know and even if we did know, it wouldn't matter.

lol.

last time i was there was thursday.

and they said they had a lot of grey/black.

hope it helps.

the grey is a lot darker than shown in the online store,

i literally stood in front of the backpacks for like 10 min trying to decide while

the dude just stared at me.

he probably thought i was planning on snatching it and running.

Just got my web order in. I gotta be honest, the quality just hasn't been up to par on the last few drops. I love the flannel colorways, but it's pretty thin, and the shirts are mad thin, plus still a little smedium compared to older ones.

A few of the older shirts I have are still lookin brand new, and mad thick, but the new shirts just seem way thinner to me. Eh, still gonna rock the Black Pres, whaetever