Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guise, i think i changed my mind on my backpack. i have the gray one. still brand new (i took the cordura tag off but will provide it) if anyones interested in it, holla at me. lookin for around $200.
hey guise, i think i changed my mind on my backpack. i have the BLACK one. still brand new (i took the cordura tag off but will provide it) if anyones interested in it, holla at me. lookin for $205.

did you seriously just copy and paste cream's post and change the color and price? couldn't type it out yourself? too busy?

^^^ hahah i kno, ive caught him deleting posts like 5 times before... he's pathetic. hes been here for less than a month, and already has 100+ posts, such a hypebeast. also, in a couple pages back, he shits one someone for posting his first post.... and totally got shut down.

edit: give him red!

not f/w 08 (or at least i don't think) but can someone id this crew for me? just picked it up, not sure when it's from. real lightweight. the print is felt.

1221883311.jpg

1221883312.jpg

i wonder what happens if these clueless kids rock that in southside

its cyc. dont know what year but 02-04 is a safe assumption. its a direct bite/flip of the crewnecks The Fantastic 5 wore in Wildstyle. Really has nothing to do with the drug crew from queens.

yeah, i know its a flip on those crews aesthetically, but any of those countless "supreme team" worded joints in general would be iffy in southside.

one of the dopest crews they made regardless

yeah, i know its a flip on those crews aesthetically, but any of those countless "supreme team" worded joints in general would be iffy in southside.

one of the dopest crews they made regardless

I still think the drug crew reference is pretty thin. I always took this, http://www.discogs.com/artist/World's+Famous+Supreme+Team, as the reference for the rest. The group even used the same "Stussy" style font for one of their logos which Supreme then put on a shirt.

I just dont see James Jebbia or any of the designers using Kennith Mcgriff or his crew for any references in the clothes. No one, outside of Queens residents specifically, knew who they were prior to 2001 when 50 Cent blew up. If somebody were to wear that now in Southside I dont think people would bat an eye but that is just my hunch and not to be taken as fact.