Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Witts - PM me. You seem like a good dude and have been around for a while. I am going to Supreme LA tomorrow. Just pay $5 for gas, cost of beanie + tax (1.0825), cost of backpack + tax, trackable shipping, and paypal fees.

It's cool, i've got a friend who will pick up for me in NY. Just they weren't online and I wanted to know the price, a friend of mine was in LA last week and could only get hold of a grey as they had no black backpacks at the time btw.

well, i guess on hypebeast you can anally rape someone in that range.

good luck on getting what? already had a stroll down there drop weekend and grabbed what i needed.

Getting the black backpack and beanie in color you like.

How much were the plaids going for again?.

Which one, the box plaid flannel? They were $120+ I think.

who the fuck charges a 25% proxy fee? stop lying to get more bills.

i charge 20% but that price includes shipping to your door with delivery confirmation.

i dunno, i figure for me to hop on the train, deal with idiots in soho and the supreme store itself, and then go to the post office and get it out; 20% is definitely fair.

i charge 20% but that price includes shipping to your door with delivery confirmation.

i dunno, i figure for me to hop on the train, deal with idiots in soho and the supreme store itself, and then go to the post office and get it out; 20% is definitely fair.

that is more then fair!:cool::cool::cool:

you sell all of your med-sized tees, tadd? i remember you put up some old supreme stuff on the bay..

anyone know if supreme ever released a fleece crewneck w/ the patagonia-style logo?

yeah all mediums are long gone.i wish i still had some of that stuff sold some of that for crackhead prices:confused::confused::confused: yes they did put out a patagonia logo pull over thing when that type of stuff was cool 98-99 maybe?

not bad at all, witts. reminds me of this leather jacket my dad has sitting in his closet back home. always wanted to steal that thing from him.

i really, really want one of the down jackets from whatever season for this winter.

anyone wanna take a guess at what the retail would be for this seasons?