Top Posters In This Topic

new stuff in supreme nyc today:

mont blanc longsleeve raglans

jacquard stripe box caps

triple S new eras

the above hoodie in black, gray, red, and blue

tonal flannels in magenta, cream, and black

world famous beanies

that's it for the new stuff from what i recall ..

the triple S new era's aren't so bad in person. i was digging the camel colored jacquard box cap. the hoodie was decent in the thickness department, however it felt stiff and there was no made in canada tag and the price was like $118 so i'm assuming it's not CYC.

so far my favorite pickup of the year was the lowly loose gauge beanie. super nice and at a good price. i'm going to be picking up a couple more of those for sure.

Have the Heavy Striped Tops dropped yet?

not from what i've seen.

probably going back tomorrow to pick up the camel colored box cap. shit is ill.

only bummer of going on the weekends is dealing with kids. i seriously had 4 kids come up to me in like 20 minutes when i was in soho because i was wearing a beat pair of tiffany's and they couldn't believe that i actually would skate a pair of "500 dollar shoes."

do any of you dudes remember when the tiffany's dropped and NOBODY wanted them? i remember a couple skate shops back in the day that couldn't give the fucking things away.

really?

fuck man, it must have just been my area. i used to live upstate and i remember skate shops discounting them for like 80 bucks .. that's when i got mine. being the dumbass that i am i didn't buy 10 pairs like i should have.

in NYC they were def hyped to the max.

really?

fuck man, it must have just been my area. i used to live upstate and i remember skate shops discounting them for like 80 bucks .. that's when i got mine. being the dumbass that i am i didn't buy 10 pairs like i should have.

i remember when shops were charging $200+ for them

shame i sold my pair a whil back

saw the work shirts today. i think they were supposed to come out last year, right? they were in a mag photo shoot from last year, iirc? anyway, they're light as hell and feel like shit. boxy too.

They released a similar shirt last year (the one Gallo is wearing on the cover of the magazine/lookbook they put out last fall). It was a broadcloth with a white collar. The thinness was definitely a turnoff.

ohok, i didn't know that ever got released last year.

anyway, healthy stock, esp the new hats. the fact that the olive chinos weren't on display any more was a little concerning, because i was hoping to get them on sale. but i didn't bother to ask about the stock, so maybe they're just in back. oxfords weren't on display either but they're in back.

new flannels are dogshit. ugly colors (bright pink, cream), boring pattern, and felt more like fleece than flannel

the back just has the small box logo centered at the bottom. i dunno alot of people were hating on them but i was into 'em.

triple s is good stuff, plus at two removes it's the closest i'm going to get to a supreme white sox cap so why not. i was initially dubious about the green underbrim but actually it kind of ends up making it.

btw it it just me or did the box cap brims get wider this season? or maybe they're just flatter?

i love when a t-shirt doesn't fit me the way I want it to. I shoulda known to get a bigger size with these shirts. I fucking can't stand this slim fitting medium crap.. the "smash" shirt fits smaller the "bronson" shirt. i'm selling the smash shirt in my signature, peep the link.