Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

Hay guise! thought I would be da first purson to let chu know... 'Preme is sellin gas now at select locations startin dis seazon... I spotted one az i wuz comin home from wurk last nite.

supremegasmp1.jpg

wutchu know about dat?! its a lil bit more xpenzive but its def worth it IMO. start bustin out yur jerry canz cuz dis shit iz limited!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to add some content to this thread........

2849744783_54315886cb_b.jpg

And no this has NOTHING to do with FW08

cocksuckers

Trigger coat looks promising, and isn't that fattip pattern from something that was shown recently? ( a collabo even maybe, I forgetz.)

woah woah, first off your pants werent selling. if i wan tto sell something i want to get rid of it and i fi find a buyer with a little below asking il take it.

second kamikaze those size 34s were huge i though tthey were the f/w 2007 slim fit at first till i saw the tag on the back of the pocket.

mlproject i am going into the city on sunday if its nice out to walk my dog around central park. that is not inconvience, except for the parking.

im just gonna sit back and read for now on, while you fags think your in a higher socieity.

ps i leanred in my culture business class that

the reason you asians are cheap when selling is that unlike here in america we will accept offers, you on the otherhand are firm on your price and would rather not sell than to accept the mark the way it is today.

take it how you wish, but i have noticed this dealing with people here and resellers.

wow, homophobic, racist, and retarded. i think you need to hang out in business class a little longer because if someone's trying to lowball your "business," you wouldn't be going for it... well, unless you're WaMu in its current dire straits with Bank of America at your door.

woah woah, first off your pants werent selling. if i wan tto sell something i want to get rid of it and i fi find a buyer with a little below asking il take it.

second kamikaze those size 34s were huge i though tthey were the f/w 2007 slim fit at first till i saw the tag on the back of the pocket.

mlproject i am going into the city on sunday if its nice out to walk my dog around central park. that is not inconvience, except for the parking.

im just gonna sit back and read for now on, while you fags think your in a higher socieity.

ps i leanred in my culture business class that

the reason you asians are cheap when selling is that unlike here in america we will accept offers, you on the otherhand are firm on your price and would rather not sell than to accept the mark the way it is today.

take it how you wish, but i have noticed this dealing with people here and resellers.

on the real, any point you were trying to make was overshadowed by the engrish you just typed.

Still plenty of stuff in LA?

Went today.. No Box Hoods, thats about it.

They had all tees..random colors (JFK L Blue)

both flanels from preview + tonal style(magenta, white, black)

oxfords/military

tons of new camp hats (solid colors)

box new era (yel, blue, maroon)

94 posse (red, green, blue)

triple S new era

tartan new era

long sleeve constucts

sweaters from preveiw

bomber

varsitys (no red)

chore jacket

striped hoody