Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how it fits compared to last year's.

I'm definitely happy with the quality. People are saying it's flimsy or whatever, but that's because it's lambskin and not cowhide. Lambskin has a softer feel than regular leather. The lining is very soft and a bit warm. Not warm enough for winter, but definitely for the fall.

cool, thanks man. any issues w/ zippered vs. regular pockets? i'm kinda torn between getting the bomber and waiting for the leather down jacket.

when i was there today around 1pm the big boxes were opened.

they are from Vans--- FULL CABS.

what a fucking disappointment.

Fuck, epic bummer.

Guess I'll check stock out after getting full on zeppole this weekend.

hmmm, that reminds me that word on the street is that supreme mtn editions are in the works... along with some tasty buzz about the next nike sb joint.

i love the loud music. sometimes i'll go in there just to jam to slayer.

yeah i don't have a problem with it either but their listening is def more diverse earlier on. and if i need my slayer fix i can always pop on reign in blood, the lockgroove holds it down in case i fall asleep during side two (i have done this before).

someone should get supreme to do a mixtape, i'm sure it would be alright

good call on the posse 5 panel btw

yeah i don't have a problem with it either but their listening is def more diverse earlier on. and if i need my slayer fix i can always pop on reign in blood, the lockgroove holds it down in case i fall asleep during side two (i have done this before).

someone should get supreme to do a mixtape, i'm sure it would be alright

good call on the posse 5 panel btw

i think a supreme mixtape would be fucking tight. just tons of maiden, slayer, king diamond, ssd, and random "new" rap. super eclectic.

yeah, the posse 5 panel is so legit. can't believe they are still sitting around untouched. fit is spot on come on, it's fucking corduroy!

so i was flipping thru the channels last nite, stopped at leno who was doing one of those uwatchable taped segments where he's interviewing random people on the street. one of those people was this goofball fat white guy wearing a supreme box cap (and a black scale tee). whenever i see people on the street wearing supreme, they're invariably people you know you wouldn't ever want to have a conversation with.

so i was flipping thru the channels last nite, stopped at leno who was doing one of those uwatchable taped segments where he's interviewing random people on the street. one of those people was this goofball fat white guy wearing a supreme box cap (and a black scale tee). whenever i see people on the street wearing supreme, they're invariably people you know you wouldn't ever want to have a conversation with.

so if I saw you walking down the street wearing a Supreme shirt, you expect me to instantly label you as "DO NOT SPEAK TO"? That doesn't make any sense. You think people just buy it just to secretly prance around in?

"Yo you get any of dat new Surprem shit?"

"Yea dog I've been stocking up since 03', collectin all da tees son."

"wtf man, why haven't I seen you wear it?"

"oh, you dunno? you only buy Supreme just to have it, NOT to wear. people will gawk at you if they see you wear it man."

I mean, yes, maybe if I saw a dude decked out in ALL Supreme gear I would think to myself, "are you serious man?" and laugh out loud. But seriously man, let the man rock what he wants...

supreme makes clothes. people wear clothes. get the fuck over it.

yup, this hypebeast this hypebeast that, fat asian dude in line for 3 days, omg bronson sux aka omg i just my bronson tee from the online store... y'all birds just tripping, if you hate something so much why y'all dedicate so much time to this thread?

i wish king diamond was my father. i'd rather listen to mercyful fate, though. more shreddage.

I never listen to mercyful fate, back in like the late 80s/early 90s when I use to skate, I use to bag with some kid that listened to maiden, diamond, and sabbath pretty much non stop, he put me on to some of the stuff... I still listen to it randomly when I'm in the studio... (mostly just the voices in my head tho.)

yeah, the posse 5 panel is so legit. can't believe they are still sitting around untouched. fit is spot on come on, it's fucking corduroy!

i'm not going to rock a supreme posse hat because i'm not in the supreme posse. it's the same reason you'd never see me in irak. that's the ultimate poser status - claiming you're part of something you'd never come close to being!

"5th Ward Posse" i believe is what was written on Bushwick Bill's hat. I would look at that hat as just another logo flip, rather than an item that states affiliation with the people who are part of Supreme.

yep, that's exactly what it is. 5th ward being the notoriously dangerous houston neighborhood that the geto boys came from. i guess i can see how people can get it twisted, though.

The college logo hats are based on those made by a company called "The Game".

04-197.jpg

yeah, that's it. kept thinking it was that other transworld/transamerica brand. there is also that other brand that has the university name, thick bar, then the nickname, then some shit below it too.