Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, i stopped by the store today on my way to get some rice and beans and saw that they have full restocks in the boars head/monaco/mad max and basically all the hats.

i have a feeling most of this stuff will be here for a while as the abundance of king diamond/mercyful fate in rotation at the store appears to be scaring away the azns

Did they restock some of the stuffs for the online store? i thought the backpacks were sold out yesterday

The red backpack was the only one sold out yesterday, and it's still sold out today. They completely took off box logo hats and sweatshirts though.

They don't do restocks online. Once it's gone, it's gone.

They didn't do scroll bars either. I do remember seeing the shadow flannel being sold out, but it's back now? Same with the duck jacket. I'm probably guessing they did a recount of inventory and found out they have more of things and probably less of others. Shooting in the dark here.

The red backpack was the only one sold out yesterday, and it's still sold out today. They completely took off box logo hats and sweatshirts though.

They don't do restocks online. Once it's gone, it's gone.

NOT TRUE

A number of items that were sold out yesterday afternoon are once again available:

Striped Sweatshirt - white, brown

Grey Backpack (and one of the mini messenger bags i cant remember which)

Hickory stripe work jacket

also, i stopped by the store today on my way to get some rice and beans and saw that they have full restocks in the boars head/monaco/mad max and basically all the hats.

i have a feeling most of this stuff will be here for a while as the abundance of king diamond/mercyful fate in rotation at the store appears to be scaring away the azns

this is true although more because they print a lot more t-shirts than they would like you to believe. if you want to avoid the loud music, just swing by lunchtime before their coffee kicks in.

re: webshop "restocks" it could also be inventory put into carts but not checked out being timed out from the system. but, you know, who cares really?

Stopped by the NY store on my lunchbreak.

Place is empty for the most part (stock wise), but there are a shit-ton of huge boxes just waiting to be unpacked.

Perhaps a restock later today/tomorrow.

Anyone know if the NY store still has Red Varsity's??? I heard they might be restocking this Thursday..Any truth to that??

they already restocked them, sizes may be limited at this point though.

so are we just going to accept the inevitability of this thread going to supershopper?

to ecr's point, it was traditionally thurs in the past but they've deviated from that plenty in the past year

this is true although more because they print a lot more t-shirts than they would like you to believe. if you want to avoid the loud music, just swing by lunchtime before their coffee kicks in.

re: webshop "restocks" it could also be inventory put into carts but not checked out being timed out from the system. but, you know, who cares really?

i love the loud music. sometimes i'll go in there just to jam to slayer.

as for the webshop restocks, i totally agree about the system timing out. when i was going through the webstore on monday, i noticed that sometimes random items would suddenly go back in stock; especially the box hoodies.

...to ecr's point, it was traditionally thurs in the past but they've deviated from that plenty in the past year

True, webshop fulfillment is throwing a giant wrench in the restock schedule.

yo ECR. you copped the leather bomber right? do you know how the fit is compared to last fall's bomber? you happy w/ the quality?

I don't know how it fits compared to last year's.

I'm definitely happy with the quality. People are saying it's flimsy or whatever, but that's because it's lambskin and not cowhide. Lambskin has a softer feel than regular leather. The lining is very soft and a bit warm. Not warm enough for winter, but definitely for the fall.