Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chances of me poping into supreme on

the 22nd a monday

to get a boars head in any color, and a monaco in blue size large?

and with my mom? mommy is taking me to see the new radcliffe play equous, never been into supreme with my mom before duno if id get denied like that thinking ima hypebeast with mom lol

you guys are really not understanding the question at all.

i was saying i am going to the city on monday and wanted to get 2 items are they hard to get?

yes or no?

i am going with my mom to see a play so she is coming i never seen any moms in there rarely.

then my question was am i gonna be frowned oupon and not get an item.

what are you talking about, im almost 22 years old, no box ts im going to a play not a rock show.

i never seen any moms in the store before is all im saying.

i been down since 03' and i rarely see moms at the register once or twice

so sit n spin kid.

arent you the dude who always complains about prices and wants to know whats on sale?

madblunted: iirc knugget was doing LA pickups since last season not sure if he still does it.

not that i'm agreeing with rodhall, but inflation hasn't risen prices 40% in a few years. it's just market forces. if customers are willing to pay $98 for a button down, then why would any company charge $68?

true, hypebeasts will be hypebeasts.

i'll stick with my uniqlo button downs @ like half the price

^ yup, and itll probably keep going up. and its abviously not only supreme raising prices, ndg, visvim, everythings going up.

if anyones interested, im gonna put up my medium box logo tee (white/red) on the market soon, along with some other preme shit. i just need my cam.

I get first dibs assuming this is one of those mediums that's more like a Large.