Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad i got the shit i wanted.. you really gotta be patient with their servers. I can't imagine how much traffic they got today.. must've been insane.

bummed they didn't have the boxcar tee, cord box hat, jfk tee, or anything that i could wear in florida..

and that scroller freaked me out. hahahaha.

I will have to cosign, it looks like half way through accessorizing the pic of Bronson with random shit they said fuck it and slapped on the supreme logo to justify it.

Black pres tee is slept on though def the best tee they released out the bunch.

Does anyone else think its contradictory to release one shirt touting the notion of the first Black man taking the highest elected position in the US Govt, and then release another tee in the same collection simply repping the notion of Chaos and Anarchy?

to ms sally and ignite it's all just hardcore p shirt graphic rips so no real like focus other than that continuing theme

How is either a Hardcore reference? Black President i see as more political commentary a la the Dead President tee from 05. The Chaos tee doesnt reference hardcore at all. It looks like something a st. marks punk would wear and those kids are all about no rule and no government.

Does anyone else think its contradictory to release one shirt touting the notion of the first Black man taking the highest elected position in the US Govt, and then release another tee in the same collection simply repping the notion of Chaos and Anarchy?

maybe they're saying the two are connected somehow? actually throw in the jfk t-shirt in there and you have a conspiracy theory.

but yeah, this is the third anarchy shirt they've done in a row.

i would feel like the biggest tool if i was around this dude wearing something of brand.

and i beleive its all fake too.

ir82uv.jpg

stop posting my picture around the innanetz!

What I find even more interesting is the fact that they release a black president t in the same set with a jfk t showing a photo of him minutes before his assassination... What kind of statement is that?

does anybody know what the hell is up with crash street? they were supposed to reopen last friday...

crashstreet works fine. they have alot of the new stuff but i think they rose their prices. they charge rape for the "hot tiems", but they charge decent prices on the not so hot items.