Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

i've boxed for a while, and never really used everlast. i prefer top ten. and the 'preme is just going to get wiped clean after a minute, then again i guess these aren't made for boxing.

backpack is ok, and total jansport jump offs. embossed logo is unnecessary, and not really a fan of red box logo on red cordura, need some contrast.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that the embossed logo is a nice touch that makes the patch redundant...if i were to get the backpack i'd probably take the patch off

i was thinking that same thing actually, that the leather were a cool thing but how it made the regular patch redundant. i guess the regular logo patch is there because of consistency, uh. still, it's a pretty cool backpack, earth tones maybe?

l_e59d9aed539c32137f8051813b3acfa5.jpg

These dudes are always so cool in shit I see them in. I think that one dude is wearing logan lo's.

Its guys like those up above that make me not want to wear anything that says supreme.

They are more down with supreme then anyone in this thread.

the red/orange jacket is the mountain parka or something to that effect. It is similar to the Wilderness from last season. Patch on the left sleeve.

awesome. I slept so hard on that last fall. When is Supreme going to come out with a hockey stick???!

I am in need of a new Arc Logo hoodie, am I wrong to expect them this season. Also, since Supreme won't be using CYC blanks, I am a bit concerned on how the quality will be... any thoughts? That jacket in the shoot looks dope... Triple S fitted aint my cuppa though... Definitely gonna consider the backpack in one of the other colorways, hoping for a green similar to dunkin's junya pack...

All the hoodies and crews from last season felt so fucking flimsy. I imagine the arc logo this season would probably weigh like half of a CYC one and look like shit after one wash. Pure speculation though, maybe it was just a one season thing?

I am in need of a new Arc Logo hoodie, am I wrong to expect them this season. Also, since Supreme won't be using CYC blanks, I am a bit concerned on how the quality will be... any thoughts? That jacket in the shoot looks dope... Triple S fitted aint my cuppa though... Definitely gonna consider the backpack in one of the other colorways, hoping for a green similar to dunkin's junya pack...

What size do you wear? I have a medium brown arc thermal that you (or anyone for that matter) can have for $120 shipped.

It's definitely strange that a Supreme backpack wouldn't have board straps...

Who wants to carry around their board under their arms all day when they can properly display it on the back of their Supreme bag?!

The trek from Supreme to Alife to Dave's Quality Meats is prime opportunity to show off that never-been-ridden skateboard.

(10)

C'mon, I need those hands for carrying all my shopping bags yo.

10charslol

I do, and I would never use those there. They are for hanging from a wall, not actual use. Additionally, I'm not a huge everlast fan

Thats what I was wondering. Having been there only a few times, it seems like the place where you have to have chops to sport something like that. Even if no one knew of the brand at a place like Gleasons, you would still be wearing gloves that said supreme on them.

On the same topic it would be cool to see them seed these into the sport. He (jebbia) is supposed to be an avid fan. I don't see why it wouldn't be possible to sponsor a decent amateur.

when you guys are refering to cyc sweats and last season(im asuming ss08) as far as Im aware supreme for many years have not used cyc for ss sweats as they are way to heavy for the season,so unless something official been said i cant think why this winters wouldnt be the same sweats they have been using always?

mountainparka in depending on colours is a must have kicking myself for not buying the wilderness whe i was there last oct,need that in xl red/navy if anyones selling.

when you guys are refering to cyc sweats and last season(im asuming ss08) as far as Im aware supreme for many years have not used cyc for ss sweats as they are way to heavy for the season,so unless something official been said i cant think why this winters wouldnt be the same sweats they have been using always?

actually they used cyc for s/s and f/w sweats up through last fall/winter season...cyc did both the lightweight s/s and heavyweight f/w sweats , although some items (i.e. last year's stripe crest hoody) were made in china, obv. not by cyc. in fact cyc used to make a ton of Supreme's gear including constructed tees, polos, track jackets, some pants, etc (anything saying made in canada was done by them)

but from what i understand, unless something's changed, they're done w/cyc as of last season