Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

those are bad. the_state might be the only person that both wears supreme and boxes. does that article have a pricepoint? i don't know how much regular boxing gloves are? 3x that i guess?

airflight - was that the only scan from a/w?

i use the veclro jawns and they were $30-40. my gf got them for me as a valentines day gift, which is the only reason i won't be copping the supreme ones. i'm guessing they will cost between 125 and 150.

ps - would robokop supreme branded handwraps in a hearbeat...

nah dude it's not that legit. there's a small class at my local gym with a pretty good instructor who used to box. just heavy bags, form, and circuit training. no rings or sparring. still, i'm sure i practice more than 95% of the people who buy these :D

sorry to throw this thread off track...

damn those gloves will be copped for sure i just started muay thai boxing about three months ago..hopefully they wont be too heavy...

the_state handwraps would be pretty sweet but no one will be able to see them

hopefully no more than $200... i didnt like the last seasons packs.. but i might be interested in this one since i didnt get a backpack while i was in nyc. i like the look of the pack except for the double supreme logo. sometimes i feel foolish wearing more than one supreme item per outfit, and that backpack would just be pushing the supremeness to the next level..

Its guys like those up above that make me not want to wear anything that says supreme. But then I see new shit coming out, and im like omgz supleme!!! Nah but really man, its sad when you see sick ass bro's in the with fox gear/straight billed hats/and sox pulled up to their knees, and ofcourse those cool guys up there. Anyways...sorry for that.

Backpacks aiight, reminds me of a Jansport just with board straps?

Backpacks aiight, reminds me of a Jansport just with board straps?

yeah, but a lot of the Supreme backpacks are jump-offs of other brands, just made in there own way - different c/ways and details etc.

I forget who was the 23rd a reworking of? I'm sure someone will drop that knowledge.

^nothing says "i'm hard" like the picture of those two fruity motherfuckers playing dressup in a mash of like 85 different "downtown" styles. someone should knock them out w/ their own gloves. the closest fight they've ever gotten into was when one wanted UNDS his new vans the same day as the other. then they buttfucked and made up.

those two dudes are dee and ricky, the twins...they did the lego belts for marc jacobs. they've also been in supreme shoots in the past (i.e. spring/summer 05 and some random f/w 06 stuff)...they're sorta downtown fixtures. not defending their style or whatever (i don't really care one way or the other), just sorta giving context...they've always sorta done their own thing.

^nothing says "i'm hard" like the picture of those two fruity motherfuckers playing dressup in a mash of like 85 different "downtown" styles. someone should knock them out w/ their own gloves. the closest fight they've ever gotten into was when one wanted UNDS his new vans the same day as the other. then they buttfucked and made up.

hahahaha...

Embossed logo is kind of homo...also that hat is shit

Double box logos aside, its nice to see Supreme putting board straps on its bags.

I never really understood why so few of their bags had em, and I was psyched when they threw them on last season's duffel.

Double box logos aside, its nice to see Supreme putting board straps on its bags.

I never really understood why so few of their bags had em, and I was psyched when they threw them on last season's duffel.

It's definitely strange that a Supreme backpack wouldn't have board straps...

Who wants to carry around their board under their arms all day when they can properly display it on the back of their Supreme bag?!

The trek from Supreme to Alife to Dave's Quality Meats is prime opportunity to show off that never-been-ridden skateboard.

(10)