Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

I don't know who either of those people are lol. All I'm saying is that I'm going to grind away in the arcades. Akimo and Heijoutei are considered the best DeeJays in the arcade scene atm. I've seen more Akimo play in the arcades, Hei I see more on XBL..

There's another DeeJay that I've seen play at GameAcho named Leonardo, but he plays like 3 other characters

Edited by xArtlessartx

wow 37k is real low lol. Not surprised though since he's not heavily used as many of the other characters. There's one Hakan that is just amazing right now, his name's kaji hakan.. around 20k+ but his Hakan is deadly.

Fast forward to 20mins. I can't find the most recent vid of the under 25k pp from acho;; I'll keep searching.. It's probably under Zero3Japan..

is there any other way to acquire dem evo spectator passes? was gonna check out a suite at caesars so all my dawgs (irl/internetz) can come thru but they sold out :/

didn't get bodied imo. xian sent him to losers, but in the ft7 set umehara lost 5 straight using yun & guile before he switched to ryu. final score was 7-5. but he also hasn't been playing that well lately.

Daigo is slipping. The amount of talent that's coming out of the woodwork not only in Japan, but North America as well is fantastic to see. I don't dislike Daigo, he's an excellent player but man I love me some Fuudo and Itabashi Zangief. Then with the likes of Dieminion really stepping his game up tremendously, gives us more of a chance this time around.

I read this recent article that Choco Blanka posted on EG, and she speaks about how the scene in Japan is still going strong because of how big it is here in North America. I smell some fresh competition soon