Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

I've heard the same about rufus because he's got some crazy fast moves that are incredibly safe and each one of them basically cancels or links to a super or ultra. He looks like be plays kind of like Yun so he might be early top tier.

I think Gief looks beatable but I'm a scrub and I know a good grappler would destroy me so maybe he's just a broken nubkiller.

Fuck, now im feinding for sf IV.. after watching more vids im getting too over excited..

Koruda is a fuckin G, straight up.. His Q game is dope..

If only Canada had some more competitions, I'd go to them. :rolleyes:

on another note, who did everyone use in these games?(non assist character cheapness in MVC2)

3rd strike:ken

mvc2: shuma gorath, guile, iron man

ggx:sol

KOF: terry or rock

tekken: King or asuka

Soul calibur: dont play it but mitsurugi i guess

• 4 weeks later...

So i went to richmond hill to play at Lovegety.. played SF IV and Tekken 6.. Tekken is beassstttt.. Oh man it's nuts.

Should be another coming out soon called bloodline rebellion..

looking for some players to play with on 2dfighter

Alisa Bosconavitch looks pretty beast i have to admit, but im more amped to use lars alexandersson.. He looks ridiculous in the gameplay vids..

Tekken isn't shit if you know how to play homie.. Play Tekken 6 and you;ll say otherwise

super geek moment..

I was part of a combo video group back in hs/early college (xerocrew. Me, Ricky Ortiz and Kim Hahn) that found this glitch in cvs2. we made a video. I also went to japan with team usa during the first usa vs japan tourney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UeV928W20M

also we were really into a3

kxWm5b1Hsj4

super geek moment..

I was part of a combo video group back in hs/early college (xerocrew. Me, Ricky Ortiz and Kim Hahn) that found this glitch in cvs2. we made a video. I also went to japan with team usa during the first usa vs japan tourney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UeV928W20M

also we were really into a3

kxWm5b1Hsj4

hey mouko:

i didn't know you were THAT mouko, i go to svgl and keystone a lot and hang out with those guys, i remember you did an evo thing for g4 tv or something about fg people with fashion, are you a fashion consultant or something?

and darkadious,

i didn't know you were THAT darkadious either, hahahaha, i used to play dr with riverside crew a lot, i remember when you got 2nd at the buy.com tourney...damn that tourney was fun, i met you and arun at that fobby chinese buffet

i didn't know that anyone who posted on srk or actually is good at fighting games posted on this board