Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

me and berndog were playing lots of abel/ibuki pretty evenly

I switch to Ryu with no idea what I'm doing and beat him. Same with Sagat and Guile.

Why am I playing Ibuki :(

I'm having trouble with Zubin though. He throws SRK at everything, but I can't ever punish it or trick him into not SRKing.

Also, lots of tatsu seems to fuck me up.

i think if you practice on your timing, you'll be set. Also, you rely too heavily on special moves i feel. If you notice, when i play, i use a lot of the basic maneuvers (standing and crouching p/k) and time shit out

also, switch up your pop-up attacks. Anticipate what your opponents gonna do.

im surprised that you dont block a lot of pop-up attacks. Or just in general.

ymmv

you kept getting with the that jump kick + overhead punch jawn. I'm too used to blocking high then low.

I beat more ROYALE more than I beat Zubin, but I play ROYALE way too often.

I'm kinda thinking about switching to Adon. I do a lot better with him and I have no idea what I'm doing. I just love Ibuki when I'm on my shit. I can barely get target combos in today. And i wasn't able to anti-air a thing.

but yeah, I jump ALL DAY SON

well if u thought u were doing well w/ adon vs my abel just keep in mind abel has poor defensive options especially on a fast jump-in character like adon

i think your ibuki overall is harder to deal with in every aspect… stick to her until you are confident with her

there is no point in complaining u cant get ur target combos off then switching to other characters u dont main, all that does is dilute ur practice time for ibuki. sure, u can learn fundamentals and get a better feel for combo timing in this game but imo i would just stick to the main. that's what im doing with abel and im getting better and better imo, i can actually connect combos to falling sky once in a while…

ugh

royale trolled the fuck out of me with gen.

I beat mass, but it was so ugly. Everyone is free to whiff shit on me because apparently I can't punish shit. mass missed me completely with sagat's ultra and i couldn't even get out a neckbreaker to punish.

TRAINING MODE. SEE YOU GUYS NEXT YEAR.

lol is that crossup hard to block? i was trollin' hard with it

I'm just terrible at blocking wakeup crossups. that shit had me raging. I tried to crouch tech when you were throwing I think, but it didn't help.

beat royale and mass earlier then played a bunch with mass. close matches, but he got most of them. I think Dan > Makoto.

combos starting coming out like I practice, but i was mostly to scared to go for it.