Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

Dropped AE a long long time ago...but now that Rolentie's back I'ma be hoppin' over betches, ya feel?

Anyone still play on PSN? I have ROYALEFATALE on my list but that's about it. According to eventhubs fight tracker, someone named "jawnz" is less than 10 miles away from me. That has to be someone from here.

Dropped AE a long long time ago...but now that Rolentie's back I'ma be hoppin' over betches, ya feel?

Anyone still play on PSN? I have ROYALEFATALE on my list but that's about it. According to eventhubs fight tracker, someone named "jawnz" is less than 10 miles away from me. That has to be someone from here.

been playing AE a lot on PSN lately.

Edited by ROYALEFATALE

wondering who that 5th character could be, supposedly it will be a new original character

why can't they just bring back remy?

street_fighter_remy_wallpaper.jpg

Edited by SSchadenfreude

i started using hi speed net cable cause wifi is just too slow w/ mad laggin.

hi speed cable still got lags.  

anyone have any suggestions?  if not for this i'd rape everybody

If you have the means(pretty sure you do) or is even in your area, i hear fios is ridiculous. you'd have to hope the other guy isn't laggy, though.   obviously, make sure your tv is on gamer mode.  make sure your system is not connected to your sound receiver, then connected to your tv, that's going to make input lag.  that's all the simple stuff i can think of. street fighter has one of the better net codes-- unless you're playing on pc, it lags there.

Edited by wahwho11

Actually, AE on PC has the best netcode out of all the systems.

SSchadenfreude - best way to play if you want to play online is highspeed + ethernet. Wireless makes the connection incredibly spotty and noticeably slower than if you played through ethernet. Don't play with anyone unless it's full, stable signal and you should be golden.

Actually, AE on PC has the best netcode out of all the systems.

SSchadenfreude - best way to play if you want to play online is highspeed + ethernet. Wireless makes the connection incredibly spotty and noticeably slower than if you played through ethernet. Don't play with anyone unless it's full, stable signal and you should be golden.

i do have highspeed ethernet, but shit still sporadically lags

i started using hi speed net cable cause wifi is just too slow w/ mad laggin.

hi speed cable still got lags.  

anyone have any suggestions?  if not for this i'd rape everybody

just go to the arcade. club sega or taito station

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Ultra is out tomorrow...let's get this shit started again since it's been dead.

I can get a google doc going with gamertags if anyone is interested in setting up lobbies.

PSN: skeetinyournose

XBL: TentacIeMonster (with an i)

RIP mass~

my psycho power will be in effect in abt a week psn: dranoelsy

is psn or xbl community better? dont own a console yet, gonna throw some money into this w/ console, stick (please recommend some btw), etc.

im gonna try and play finally, spent too much time just watching.

• 2 weeks later...