Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

berndog, I've spent a lot of time in training mode mode with Ibuki recently. My basics are my biggest issue though in ssf4.

Anyway, yeah pretty much just mashing buttons and learning what moves do online with eachother right now. It's fun and who gives a fuck if we suck now playing eachother.

this new button layout fucking pisses me off, some of my fav characters had multiple launches and/or launch set ups which have now been completely nulified, more specifically, it renders iron man, borderline useless. i r disappoint

I'm not playing ranked for awhile. I'm really liking X-23 now. Captain America as well. I was rocking skrull/cap/x23 earlier, but not really for any reason other than liking them individually. I'm gonna spend some time learning skrull and x in training.

this new button layout fucking pisses me off, some of my fav characters had multiple launches and/or launch set ups which have now been completely nulified, more specifically, it renders iron man, borderline useless. i r disappoint

say wut? apart from losing his infinite, his tri-jump in this game is beast, more ways to combo proton. you can also smart bomb the otg to proton. his double jumps to flight = more possibilities.

the game is way too young...

w8ozCG3e8dQ

jeJeDUDrLe0

Just started playing ranked on ps3. 2 wins, 3 losses. uggghhhhhhhh.

m_herzog is my tag if anyone wants to play

(embarrassing question: how do I play you guys online? I've just been clicking the custom match thing and it finds one for me)