Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

at least when I play vs DUM i can get the ultra off consistently. It's pretty annoying to play in a room of 8 people and most of them lag -- it's not worth my time, especially at my beginner skill level..

my connect was bad yesterday. like one bar worse with everyone but dot.

I kept getting fucked up inputs (kicks instead of cmd dash, punch instead of kunai, neckbreaker instead of kunai, jumps when I didn't mean to or in the wrong direction) so I just played berndog and it was much cleaner.

at least when I play vs DUM i can get the ultra off consistently. It's pretty annoying to play in a room of 8 people and most of them lag -- it's not worth my time, especially at my beginner skill level..

you whiffed the ultra three times in a row while executing every other hit in the setup prior to it, that's input error bro

lol, i can do it perfectly offline every time, and i can do it in better connections too

i havent played enough online to understand the delay that comes with it, especially since i actually have to combo and link into my ultra that requires some timing.. instead of trying to "BLOCK CONFIRM" into ryu ultra 2, where you have so much time to buffer input and mash it til it comes out. :P

abel's ultra 1 is guaranteed if i hit the launcher, ideally. it can also rush fireballs i think.

abel's ultra 2 is used for punish, but that move sucks in AE so i wont use it while i learn super..