Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

Offensively? People need to relax online lol.. The amount of errors people made today were horrible.. Not to mention the amount of scrub Gief players I faced today..

Constant Lariats and green gloves is all they do in the match for a win.. Quite sad..

On a good note, I made it over 1k in GP today after playing for 9 hours lol.. my brain is now fried.:confused:

I got that from some guy who tried to throw me down one round, so I swept him for the other two and he had the gall to call me cheesey, whn he initiate the whole affair.

Some guy tried to Lariat me to death. I ended up just using Sakura's EX Tatsu and sweeping him to death.

I'm also giving away thousands of CP to people. No problems beating someone with like 1000+ GP, but when it comes to fighting someone with like 114, I get whipped.

If you are messing with me, you are a terrible person and I will find out where you live, e-kill you, your family and shit in your dog's mouth.

If it is true, I want you to take me right now and bare my children.

OH GOD, OH GOD, OH GOD, MANGO SENTINEL TIME.

sZZUMjoxfZA

Also, fuck Sakura and her fourth hard trial.

Cannot wait for mvc2 to drop.. time to bring out my sentinel.

anyway, I don't know why, but my honda is having an uphill battle with a lot of characters nowadays.. It's so hard to get in against people its ridiculous. Must keep training

anyway, I don't know why, but my honda is having an uphill battle with a lot of characters nowadays.. It's so hard to get in against people its ridiculous. Must keep training

I know what you mean, I main honda as well. Especially against a good Sagat...god I hate Sagat.

I almost negged you for that.

Sagat is a baller.

and the only one whose fighting style looks anything like the real thing.

and he's one of the original four grand masters of shadaloooooooooo.

how can he... how can he hate??

I mean I hate fighting him, bad match up for honda :(

Its Honda's worst match up. Match difficulty is a 7 for Honda, while a mere 3 for Sagat. I can win some matches if the Sagat is decent, but if I go up against a beast sagat there's absolutely no way of me punishing unless he screws up his bread n butter combos.

Another thing I seriously need to work on are my honda cross ups and reaction timing. I can't stand being thrown around lol, especially by ryu/kens who pretty much Jump in m.kick, into l.punch x4 then grab..

I may actually go into the lab and start beasting my blanka back into shape..

The replay mode in this game is honestly sooooo bad. Half the time the replays won't even open and when they do, it's just ridiculous. The whole voting system just feels childish, they seriously could've spent a bit more time on this considering how long it took to be released.

Honestly, what they should've done was do what Skate and EA did and allow you to upload your replays onto the EA website so that others can view it, not just your friends or whatever. You could also link that website to SRK so that you get more exposure as well and a lot more input from pros or whoever. Just my 2 cents.

Either that or you just hook up a cam and upload your shit to youtube.

Well I don't care too much for the whole placement of it, but I would just like for the damn shit to work properly.

If nothing gets solved, i'll just stick to watchin nagoya street battles.. shit be serious business.

lol.

ok here's my problem.

after i win a tournament it's to my understanding that if your in the top 5000 players at the time they give u the option to upload your replay.

ive done this a couple times, but i have no idea where to watch them or any replay for that matter

You can only upload replays if you're in the top 5000 players in Championship mode.

The fights you've had recorded with your friends still can't be viewed until they've been uploaded, so you can download them and watch them...or something gay like that.

They should just do what bungie did with Halo replays.

Also, Sagat is my bitch...and I use Sakura.

Edit: son of a bitch got a post in before me >:( lol

lol sorry my posts were probably not clear.

i have about 1992 gps.

about 3 seperate times after i won the tournament it gave me that upload replay option.

i chose to upload all three times.

but have no idea where to view them

You can go to the ranking option, then keep scrolling until you see replays and then you can see what your friends have posted.

Also, I noticed that if your friends have uploaded replays, they usually have a play/pause symbol beside their name so you can watch em. Again, you'd have to go to the ranking option and go through the filters.

That's the only way I know of right now, but I'm sure there's another way of viewing em. I don't even bother uploading anymore since it's just a waste of time. I'm just going to buy a better cam and start recording my shit and posting it up on youtube.

lol sorry my posts were probably not clear.

i have about 1992 gps.

about 3 seperate times after i won the tournament it gave me that upload replay option.

i chose to upload all three times.

but have no idea where to view them

From my understanding, you can only view the replays through

ranking --> championship points --> friends

and the one's with play buttons on them are viewable. And although you saved 3 replays, you only actually have one uploaded because your most recent replay overwrites your old one. And I believe you get the option to upload replays when you're in the top 5000, win the finals of the tournament, and accumulated more CPs overall than you have ever won in previous tournaments.

See, again another reason why I find the replay mode to be horrid. Like what if you've had more than one great matches? You overwrite the one you uploaded prior which is stupid.

They seriously should take advice from EA and have shit uploaded via internet.

And why does capcom have to be stingy on people with shitty tvs? I can hardly read shit on screen when i'm going through rankings, or even reading a persons name when i'm being challenged.

I'm not HD yet, but still fuck this shit.