Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

just now starting to play SFIV online since i unlocked most of the characters [except for seth & gouki]. so far i'm loving the game, the online fighting is addicting! it runs so smooth most of the time and i think that the battle points are a cool way to determine skill/rank.

who are your favorites so far? sagat seems to be the overall best but as for playing online my choices would have to be:

1. Sagat

2. Akuma/Ryu/Ken

3. Zangief

I'm so addicted to this game. But it's becoming a pain since i don't own a xbox or a ps3, and i have to go down to the arcade to play a game.

Im a ken user, but its getting bored and im trying to learn balrog(boxer) and Abel thou

Any tips from the pros around?

• 1 month later...
I'm so addicted to this game. But it's becoming a pain since i don't own a xbox or a ps3, and i have to go down to the arcade to play a game.

Im a ken user, but its getting bored and im trying to learn balrog(boxer) and Abel thou

Any tips from the pros around?

i have no console either and am thinking if i should get a ps3 but with no constant access to weed i dont think its worth it.

but damn these local kids here are good in korea. the only tips i can recommend is being cheap and throwing incessantly.

u gots to be offensive with ken.

enough nerding out.

it was kinda sad how the korean dude got owned last night during the exhibition ,esp after he got all hyped after winning a round in his first match....

He almost beat Justin, and was more competitive against Daigo than Justin was for sure.

In a radio interview Justin Wong, as per usual, claimed he would pick Balrog next time (presumably at EVO) and "box the shit out" Daigo. Whatever...

Seattle's finest Jason Cole took 3rd. I'll take that.

Poongko was beastin, but he kept making errors.. shit just eventually caught up with him.

Justin didnt know what the hell he was doing during the finals.. Against Iyo and Poongko, the guy was going off like he was king. His Rufus got schooled by Daigo with ease.

I would've rather loved to see Poongko vs Daigo finals or at least Iyo vs Daigo considering Iyo was Japanese Nationals Champion.

Hit me up on PSN though, I need to lvl up my Honda and Jimmy game. FatalDMG on PSN

Psychic dragon punch. Gambling, it paid off tho.

Wong's alright, just showing his pride in front of his home crowd. He always been like that so no surprises, they all friends anyway, hung out night before, blogged gootecks.

I saw the matches billy but I just wished the finals were Iyo and Daigo rather than J wong vs Daigo just for the sake that the Daigo/Iyo match was actually far more entertaining than wong/daigo.

I have Gootecks on my PSN but that bastard never accepts lol.. Tell RG to man up and battle me!