Earnest Sewn online w/shipping to Europe?

steph

Demented denim nerd that I am, I'd like a pair of Earnest Sewn jeans, but can't find them online anywhere, and offline is not a possibility here. Has anyone seen them floating around the internets? Also, I was distinctly underwhelmed by my paper denim&cloth Icons, the denim feels seriously low quality compared to my evisu, helmut lang and chip&pepper OG; very thin and almost stretchy. Maybe I'm missing the point, but I won't be getting another pair. Anyone got an opinion on something superior?

Have you read the August issue of Nylon? They might have some info on the jeans. I like my paper denim rippers but they are getting boring by the day. Try frankie b's, I think they are good. Also if you can be bothered, there's a guy down San francisco that does custom made jeans called Henry Duarte ( i wonder how much they costs though)

This is all random.......

Hmmm frankie b don't seem to have anything for those of us of the male persuasion. I do like the idea of bespoke denim, but considering the cost of bespoke anything, a return ticket to NYC + the denim I want off the peg would probably be cheaper....

• 3 weeks later...