guess selvage...$36??

purest

1 - this is obviously a clearance site.

2 - "...why didn't u just try them on?" how can you expect to be taken seriously when you use "u" as "you"?

3 - i doubt they're just called "selvage". guess has been making jeans for quite some time.

i bought a pair. i'll let you know.

criticizing each other on their E-Language isnt going to get you anywhere in the sceme of whether or not Guess has a selvage line.

i dont think a brand would refer to a jean as the selvage jean if it isnt selvage because in my opinion the name of a jean refers to the cut, not the material. as 501 is in selvage and non selvage versions. and the kratt is in selvage adn non selvage versions. it all depends on the material

chwa?

it took me 3 passes at your last paragraph to figure out what you were saying.

...that notwithstanding, i agree with you. i dont think guess? would just arbitrarily call one of their jeans "selvage boot cut" without it actually being a "selvage" denim "boot cut" jean.

we'll all soon find out, as i have just purchased a pair.

good luck with them. i'm gonna stick by my story that it's just the name of the jeans. I came by them in a guess store about 4 months back and there they were "Selvage Boot Cut" with no selvedge... it was namesake only. But feel free to prove me wrong when they arrive.

i'm not out to prove anyone wrong, this is merely an investigative purchase.

had you previously said, "yes, i've seen these jeans and they are selvage in name only." i would've believed you and not thought twice about it.

my original question was, "has anyone had any experience with these?".

no one answered that question.