banned outsiders

was banned for a few days once and it shattered my world
checked once while i was suspended. looked the same, just alittle bit wacker...

has not changed me, besides the minor irritation of language hinderance/facism. alittle more irate, thats all.

don't care, cause i knew i'd be back.

being banned twice and coming back has only made my legend grow.

no.

what i did when i wasn't banned and off line.

reinstate the hate.

found these interesting.

i miss jmatsu and westside. westside has achieved something akin to 'the girl who got away' status.

i see the hammer was dropped on imsolecrazy. i shed no tears.

• 2 weeks later...

yah

i think pple just don't see jmatsu as a positive person cos he rarely gives out compliments. he doesn't try and make friends with pple but he tells it as it is. and he's funny at times. he's not the only one that calls people out. or critiques. but he's the only one that does it consistently and he had a hellva post count.

i would like to take this opportunity to remind all of you that user bans and or infractions are not up for discussion.

any action that is taken by the moderators is between the user in question and the moderation team, posting by other users about such matter is counter productive and unwelcome.

there are a small group of users who give their opinion every time a discussion [regarding banned users] comes up, this has not gone unnoticed, and if continued will result in further action.