houston texas?

cubhands

pretty much everything decent (which isn't much) has been covered. galleria is not tight for shopping. only if you need to pick something up that you could find anywhere else, and even then parking/dealing with the crowds is a hassle.

sloan/hall on kirby is pretty tight. they have lots of random shit: art books, jewelry, candles, some commes des garcons wallets and scents. shit like that. rothko chapel and the menil collection are both dope as shit too. brazos books on bissonet near kirby is good for art/fashion books and mags. issues (forget what street) has the best magazine collection in town by far.

agora and cafe brasil in montrose are good coffee spots. the ginger man in the rice village has a good beer selection. kubo for sushi, like someone said.

so yeah, maybe not much in the way of culture/shopping, but we do have...

bbq: goode co. on kirby or pappas (i think goode co. is the best)

texmex: chuy's on kirby, ninfas, pappasitos (prefer chuy's)

thanks for going over the stuff in detail!

plus you mentioned coffee spots, and i mos definitely love that coffee

however i tried looking on the internet for a place called issues, i cant find it.

do you happen to remmeber what street its on, or does anyone know?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaa im beginning to get the feeling houston doesnt have much...

and is everyone replying asian? cause all you seem to be talking about is asian food...but i guess that doesnt matter cause i myself am asian too

I live/work close to China Town (I'm not Asian), so thats what I mostly eat. What kinda azn are you?

yeah, what mass posted is correct. knew it was around there but forgot it was shepard. for guys they have fantastic man, self service, purple, that stuff. good selection for womenz too although i forget specifics. nice array of design/photo/art mags too (for houston at least). hit it up.

too many losers like Lim roaming the H. im only attracted to jap. girls... stfu with that wackass yellow fever bullshit. go to galveston by yourself or something avoid the meetup if that shit ever happens

too many losers like Lim roaming the H. im only attracted to jap. girls... stfu with that wackass yellow fever bullshit. go to galveston by yourself or something avoid the meetup if that shit ever happens

Jesus brews you guys are more prissy than my niece.

roflcakes

You are now the reason why I will not be coming to Houston anytime in the future.

So creepy.

aw c'mon don't let one guy ruin it for you jimmy... at least say it's the terrible humidity and lack of culture :)

seriously though... i'm getting out of here in like a week so i r happy.

and lim x-2whatever, none of your input is at all useful to anyone.

aw c'mon don't let one guy ruin it for you jimmy... at least say it's the terrible humidity and lack of culture :)

seriously though... i'm getting out of here in like a week so i r happy.

and lim x-2whatever, none of your input is at all useful to anyone.

Why don't you suck his penis a little more.