djrajio

To all the yellow fever white guys!

Cmon now, it's all about enhanced sex. White guys generally have bigger dicks, asians chicks have tighter pussies. Skeptics can go ahead try to wear a condom in china.

Although I do love Asian women and the majority of my gf's have been asian. I think I has pussy fever. If it looks good im in. I dont really care about black white yellow brown purple w/e; Vagina is my favorite flavor.

agreed, there are attractive people in every ethnicity.

Although I do love Asian women and the majority of my gf's have been asian. I think I has pussy fever. If it looks good im in. I dont really care about black white yellow brown purple w/e; Vagina is my favorite flavor.

u korny mothafucka

I seen a few of these couples today at work. Thing is the yellow fever guys went for the asian girls with great titties. Saw the breasts before I saw the girl.

surprised girls weren't big. well no bigger than size 6, so maybe huge by their country of origin standards.

especially when bleeding

Can someone explain the fat asian girl\super skinny white guy phenomenon? fat asian girl doesnt nec mean big ol titties either.

They pride themselves on distinguishing the differences between the various asian subraces and gleam with pride when they guess correctly. "Excuse me, I couldnt help noticing your subtle accent and facial structure, are you from Osaka by any chance?" They have adopted the asians' inherent racist hiearchy and thus favor the more prestigious ethnicities - Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese over Filipinos or Viets. They express their snobbery to those lesser rice-chasing white men who are too unsophisticated to realize the difference.

lol know someone who fits this to a t

Can someone explain the fat asian girl\super skinny white guy phenomenon? fat asian girl doesnt nec mean big ol titties either.

I have never seen a fat asian female in my life.

But: skinny for males is totally the equivalent to fat for females. Kinda.

maybe because you're in aus

where i guess everyone is healthy

i dunno

but yo

white girls can pull off being thick

but asian girls

any meat and they fat status knamean

'Cept Australia has the highest overweight percentage in the world or something. I also live in Sunnybank, a suburb synonymous with China/Taiwan/Korea. But still, excluding kids, I can't ever recall having seen a fat asian female.

Back in the day, there was this lanky white dude who had a chubby azn gf/mistress (with E cup titties or sumin, always had them out).

They were both really good at Soul Calibur II ...

^ This was actually at the Sunnybank Plaza Funhouse arcade, and I see plenty of FAGz (Fat Azn Gurlz) at uni.

Fucking funhouse. I guess I'm just imagining this - ignorance is bliss though.

what a creeper.

BBcDXfPnTWg

this is actually Real

LOOOOOOOOOL

the creep smirk @ 9 seconds makes that video.

the reverse is true, my homie is taiwanese and exclusively dates (hot) white girls

This is me. I'm chinese, but i've never dated an asian girl, only dating 110lbs and above 5'7" white girls.

My Asian GF has started lurking here. Mostly looking at KAG thread. For lol's? For inspiration? Still don't know.

Guest nowbaking

My Asian GF hasnt started lurking here.

I got married too young and cant reap the benefits of the NYC Asian Guy\White Girl phenomenon.

i am an azn gf

GF=GOOSHI FRAMES??

someone's Asian GF imed me a few times and asked really random personal questions

she also asked me what threads i visit and told me she only looks at kagz

WAS IT YOUR GIRL