To all the yellow fever white guys!

djrajio

White military bros have been on the yellow fever tip for the longest time, tho

I'm sure it was them before the business-savvy and college-bound gaijin

Way late coming into this but all the power to you "white fever yellow guy". I'm sure you know what you are up against.

According to a few MIT economists who had nothing better to do, you would need to make $247,000 more on average than a white guy (everything else being equal) to score a white girl on an internet dating site.

Conversely, to score an Asian girl, the white guy gets a $24,000 credit over you. That is everything else being equal, a white guy who makes $38,500 is as desireable as an Asian guy who makes $62,500 for an Asian gal trolling these North America internet sites.

This was a 2006 study so hopefully things have changed.

Do people post their salaries on dating sites?

White girls are forever, WTF is this shit. People are supposed to go to Asia because they like the little boys found in clubs with names inspired by Alice in Wonderland not like to pickup a regular chick, that'd be boring. Are we lacking Germans on this board or something?

i always lol when i see pretty decent azn chicks with straight up hideous dudes

I be seeing alot of decent asian dudes with some Lena Dunham type chicks lately. Its like theres some kind of competition between Asians and Black dudes to see who can date the most hideous creatures with pink nipples.

From that tumblr. Some #creepywhitedude:

"Ever notice how beautiful Asian women are dating successful white men?"

He starts name dropping -- "like Wendi Deng and Rupert Murdoch, or Mark Zuckerberg and his girlfriend? I think its because white men have such charm and sophistication that is irresistible to Asian women"

Can't see any "charm" or "sophistication" in those dudes he mentioned. Had he mentioned Pete Rose and his "wife", Carol J Woliung he might've had something going there...or something

Oh, Pete's with Kiana Kim now. Go Pete!

Edited by PRC.

in defense of some things posted here (i'm neither white or asian) i have heard of asian chicks unwilling to date asian men for reasons i'm unsure of.

a lot of yellow fever imo has to do with the fact that asia is pretty rich in culture and has always been portrayed as a rather exotic place shrouded in mystery. america as it stands today is lacking in both of these departments and so americans look abroad for their fill.

anime and kung fu aside reasons i can find for specifically dating asian women is that they suffer less from the "princess syndrome" white girls do, are more likely able to cook and will age better while keeping thin. these are stereotypes, of course, but hold some weight nonetheless.

aren't you the guy who can't ever get laid?

Yep. That's him.

im good in the pussy dept fellas. and i aint even got to pay for it. ;)

i was the depressed guy, and am still the awkward guy tho.

haha hi dork

sup bitch. :)

Edited by dovo

• 1 year later...

White girls are forever, WTF is this shit. People are supposed to go to Asia because they like the little boys found in clubs with names inspired by Alice in Wonderland not like to pickup a regular chick, that'd be boring. Are we lacking Germans on this board or something?

Forgot about that one but am very proud I was already a genius in march 2013.

Good djrajio threak, too bad he's gone, wait is he?