To all the yellow fever white guys!

djrajio

Guest jmatsu
Lately there has been a surge of the new breed of yellow-fever white guys. These guys swear up and down they dont have "a fetish" for asians and look down on all the other white guys with yellow fever. They recognize the stereotype of ricechasers as overweight (or underweight) nerds with an unhealthy attachment to anime and video games so they try their best to distance themselves. Thus they are chronic overcompensaters.

They pride themselves on distinguishing the differences between the various asian subraces and gleam with pride when they guess correctly. "Excuse me, I couldnt help noticing your subtle accent and facial structure, are you from Osaka by any chance?" They have adopted the asians' inherent racist hiearchy and thus favor the more prestigious ethnicities - Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese over Filipinos or Viets. They express their snobbery to those lesser rice-chasing white men who are too unsophisticated to realize the difference.

They will also take the initiative to learn the cultural, historical and geopolitical details of the nationalities they chase. This helps them feel like its not merely a superficial attraction but a deep cultural bond and understanding.

this b just like random dudes who beast after shit like supreme. they often take pride in comprehending the subtle nuances of the "culture" or streetculture...whatever the fuck that is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Lately I've been seeing lots of whiteys with those domestic worker-looking filipino girls or horse face chinese women.

Also lots of hot caucasian females walking alone around CDB Singapore.

What's up with that? What are the chances for a chinese dude with preference for whiteys?

Back in the day, there was this lanky white dude who had a chubby azn gf/mistress (with E cup titties or sumin, always had them out).

They were both really good at Soul Calibur II and would beat everyone at the arcade, my Maxi/Yoshi never stood a chance - she would usually play while sitting on his lap...

edit: she wasn't fug or anything, just uhh kinda fat, could pass off as a BBW JAV star or whatever

Lately there has been a surge of the new breed of yellow-fever white guys. These guys swear up and down they dont have "a fetish" for asians and look down on all the other white guys with yellow fever. They recognize the stereotype of ricechasers as overweight (or underweight) nerds with an unhealthy attachment to anime and video games so they try their best to distance themselves. Thus they are chronic overcompensaters.

They pride themselves on distinguishing the differences between the various asian subraces and gleam with pride when they guess correctly. "Excuse me, I couldnt help noticing your subtle accent and facial structure, are you from Osaka by any chance?" They have adopted the asians' inherent racist hiearchy and thus favor the more prestigious ethnicities - Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese over Filipinos or Viets. They express their snobbery to those lesser rice-chasing white men who are too unsophisticated to realize the difference.

They will also take the initiative to learn the cultural, historical and geopolitical details of the nationalities they chase. This helps them feel like its not merely a superficial attraction but a deep cultural bond and understanding.

This was an amazing post. So good, so true.

whats up with the white girl/asian guy phenomenon in NYC? Its a weird mix of ugly white girl/good looking asian guy, hot white girl/ ugly steve aoki looking asian guy, fat asian guy/good looking thin white girl.

i have semi-yellow fever - i've always wanted an asian girlfriend but never had one (kissed one in japan - it was terrible). most of the attractive asian girls here are international students and date these hideous, fat asian du's who i presume they only with because of $$$.

whats up with the white girl/asian guy phenomenon in NYC? Its a weird mix of ugly white girl/good looking asian guy, hot white girl/ ugly steve aoki looking asian guy, fat asian guy/good looking thin white girl.

hot people don't date eachother. it preserves the balance dude.

I've been seeing a lot of older white dudes with azn wives and mixed kids. It always seems to be the same situation: white dude is slighly chunky and really nerdy (not anime nerdy, but like IT-style nerdy) and azn is short and squat with too many teeth for her mouth. There's a couple of these in my office.

I went through a short yellow fever phase in college. Not sure if I was actively seeking out azn chicks. It was more I just ended up dating a few. It was kinda awkward as I'm 6'3". But it did lead to things in bed that I've never been able to replicate with comparatively amazonian white women. I think I just had a craving for something tiny for a little while. Pocket girlfriend.

I went through a short yellow fever phase in college. Not sure if I was actively seeking out azn chicks. It was more I just ended up dating a few. It was kinda awkward as I'm 6'3". But it did lead to things in bed that I've never been able to replicate with comparatively amazonian white women. I think I just had a craving for something tiny for a little while. Pocket girlfriend.

haha, yes. im 6'2" and was fucking this tiny indian chick for a while...pocket fuck buddy concept

I've been seeing a lot of older white dudes with azn wives and mixed kids. It always seems to be the same situation: white dude is slighly chunky and really nerdy (not anime nerdy, but like IT-style nerdy) and azn is short and squat with too many teeth for her mouth. There's a couple of these in my office.

explain in detail

use venn diagrams

Although I do love Asian women and the majority of my gf's have been asian. I think I has pussy fever. If it looks good im in. I dont really care about black white yellow brown purple w/e; Vagina is my favorite flavor.