first wife = japanese

second wife = filipina

my mom had the cravin' for caucasian.

first husband = ex military white dude

second husband = ex military white dude

my step father has the yella fever too:

first wife = filipina woman

second wife = filipina woman

to me, white womens are exotic. asians look like my cousins.

so u r from the second wife and living with ur stepfather

It's all satire. Can't people get it through their fucking head....

I'm part Indian.

I have indian pride.

I just use Sufu as a forum to say what should be said.

Besides most Indian women are ugly as fuck.

No hate.

But the ones that are banging.

Are amazing.

Just need as Phd. to compensate for their phd.

All Indians have phds.

Indians and the like in London still aren't anything special imo. Some are fucking amazing, but you're more likely to find a teenager that hasn't commited crime in Lambeth and Southwark.

to me, white womens are exotic. asians look like my cousins.

This. Especially with being as white as yellow can get, when I'm out with my friends, every asian is automatically related to me, doesn't matter what they look like. They're related.

I avoid asians like the plague unless they're goodlooking to the point of stunning, which is extremely rare where I live.

alicia sacramone. check the women of the olympics thread. my wife said "why do you always like these horsey-faced italians?" i said it's because she isn't one.

Nastia Liukin > *

no, i meant just more gifs of random super annoying hot korean bitches, posted to this thread so i dont have to search for them. :(

this is the only kind of korean girl i know.

oh wait, and the DRUNK DRINK DRINK DRINK CRAZY korean girl.

Indians are asians too. But indian-white blends deserve their own thread because rarely is that mix smash worthy.

Indian-White blend and you get Norah Jones

Indian gals in London are easily 2 pts higher on the scale than anything you will see in North America.

In N.America most of them came from H1B visas (engineer and science backgrounds) so you'll see the pillow hair unkept looking ones. Elsewhere in world, there are some hot looking Indian women.

Today I ran into our head of HR and her boyfriend after work.

She's an ugly Chinese-American whale.

Really fat.

And ugly.

And then I saw she had a white boyfriend.

And I was relieved.

Because I knew no self-respecting Asian man would fine her attractive.

So its good to know there is someone for everyone out there.

So yellow fever white guys I want to thank you for fucking and removing from the gene pool all the average asian women we wouldn't be caught dead with!

asian-dating-white-interracial-dating-couple.png

Regards,

djrajio <3 <3

Now, if only white girls would "fine" self-respecting Asian guys like you attractive, the world would be a better place.

Guest jmatsu
One of my close friends, she's a hybrid, I named her Prius.

She doesn't look all that hybrid to me though

IMG_9638.jpg

she look kinda wack here. post better pics of this bitch. how's her boobs? big? can't tell cause your purple sleeve b blocking that shit.

would it b unethical for me to place this in the worst waywt thread?

Lately there has been a surge of the new breed of yellow-fever white guys. These guys swear up and down they dont have "a fetish" for asians and look down on all the other white guys with yellow fever. They recognize the stereotype of ricechasers as overweight (or underweight) nerds with an unhealthy attachment to anime and video games so they try their best to distance themselves. Thus they are chronic overcompensaters.

They pride themselves on distinguishing the differences between the various asian subraces and gleam with pride when they guess correctly. "Excuse me, I couldnt help noticing your subtle accent and facial structure, are you from Osaka by any chance?" They have adopted the asians' inherent racist hiearchy and thus favor the more prestigious ethnicities - Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese over Filipinos or Viets. They express their snobbery to those lesser rice-chasing white men who are too unsophisticated to realize the difference.

They will also take the initiative to learn the cultural, historical and geopolitical details of the nationalities they chase. This helps them feel like its not merely a superficial attraction but a deep cultural bond and understanding.