NAME THOSE LEVIS!

siznam

stumbled across these practically new at a thrift store for like 10 bucks....the fit is amazing....they have darts in the back above the pockets, not levis tag, a tall hem line for cuffing them, and are part tencel....

anyways, i've been looking on the web to try to find out what pair they are, and haven't turned up anything....any levis pros out there want to chime in?

f07m90.jpg

f07ozd.jpg

f07p50.jpg

f07p86.jpg

www.hecklewood.com

those are regular engineers. They used to be really popular and every levis store and even outlet stores had em about 5 years ago. The denim is really heavy, cut is pretty full in the legs and crotch is low. Tough pants though.

Edited by FRESH on Oct 25, 2005 at 04:28 PM

^^

cause those in the pics are the slim cut..............

dude is prolly talkign abotu the loose cut.........i have those made a post about it last month asking who still rocks it............i came across them from the bottom of my closet while i was cleaing up.

nice jeans, nice cut, still wear them here and then.

guys, you're kidding right?

I have about 15 pairs of these shits in different washes and fits sitting on a shelf right behind me.

They did really well in europe. Levis dropped em after a few seasons after they couldn't recoup the cost of their advertising.. people (girls mostly) didn't like they way they made em "feel".. I love these shits..they wear really well....well except when the bottom cuff wears at the seam..but you can fix that no prob.

anyway...between a few WE's, APC's, some Acne's and a few pair of Helmut Langs, Filippa K's and Acne's, they're the only shits that i wear on the reg..tough as shit....

Am i just getting old or something?

Peace

Player? Yes. President? *Nods*