Where do you place your hands whilst fucking?

DüM

WHERE?  

261 members have voted

1. 1. WHERE?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I try to do that sometimes cheep, but that takes mad coordination if you're gonna go side to side on the nipple, up and down or what have you on the clit, and in and out from the back, that's like the coordination hat trick man. It's like that thing where you make a clockwise circle with your foot and try to write a 6 in the air.

yall choke your bitches?

If I'm on top, I like to think i am a considerate du, and I will sometimes do that elbow resting thing where you wrap your hands from behind her shoulders, and prop yourself up slightly so you don't crush them. My massive 127lb body will do that to mad petite chicks.

I try to do that sometimes cheep, but that takes mad coordination if you're gonna go side to side on the nipple, up and down or what have you on the clit, and in and out from the back, that's like the coordination hat trick man. It's like that thing where you make a clockwise circle with your foot and try to write a 6 in the air.

practice makes perfect

on top: hips or ass... or on her legs holding them up by her shoulders

when shes on top: tits n hips... or behind my head just chilling the fuck out

from the side: back of the neck, clit

in the shower: holding on to something so i dont fall over

3-way: double hi-5s with the dude getting some head on the other side of her

yall choke your bitches?

If I'm on top, I like to think i am a considerate du, and I will sometimes do that elbow resting thing where you wrap your hands from behind her shoulders, and prop yourself up slightly so you don't crush them. My massive 127lb body will do that to mad petite chicks.

Depends on the girl. My ex was into some crazy shit. I would choke her, slap her, pull her hair, bite her, and pin her down. I cut her with some glass once and she went nuts and loved it.

My girlfriend now likes hair pulling, and light biting, but that's about it. Shit's boring for me now.

EDIT: kunk, I'd +rep if I could, hahaha

Depends on the girl. My ex was into some crazy shit. I would choke her, slap her, pull her hair, bite her, and pin her down. I cut her with some glass once and she went nuts and loved it.

My girlfriend now likes hair pulling, and light biting, but that's about it. Shit's boring for me now.

EDIT: kunk, I'd +rep if I could, hahaha

ahaha, good god. I like a little face slapping or biting, but the broken glass is some mad myspace emo love generation shit.

lol @ kunk... you're great man.

this is a great poll btw.

I can't really say because it always changes (otherwise it'd be boring as fuck) but some combo of hair, clit, tits, and ass. My chicks a freak tho so sometimes I'll end up chokin a bitch or if she's drunk enough slip a pointer finger in the ass.

Never seen it, but the wikipedia says shit about simulated rape. I've done that shit, but it's a little too weird for me. I was covering her mouth with my hand and telling her to shut the fuck up and stop moving, then I would reach back and slap her if she squirmed. She told me that was the best sex of her life.