FS: Dior Mij raw indigo sz. 28 bnwt

Agent Orange

i wore these jeans for an hour around the house and realized they just arent made for me. they have been sitting in my closet since. this is the 19cm version, i still have the tags, they are basically brand new. i will provide pictures as soon as im finished with exams tomorrow.

retail is 365$ iirc, any proxy will set you back 390, since i need money i am putting these up for sale immediately at 200€ (300$) shipped worldwide instead of asking something near retail. dont try to lowball me, i wont lower the price any further. these jeans are new and 65$ off retail, im not located in the us, tracked shipping is expensive.

for measurements just pm but i think theres plenty of info on sizing for diors.

dscn1798qt6.jpg

dscn1799gh8.jpg

i wore these jeans for an hour around the house and realized they just arent made for me. they have been sitting in my closet since. i still have the tags, they are basically brand new. i will provide pictures as soon as im finished with exams tomorrow.

retail is 365$, since i need money i am putting these up for sale immediately at 300$ shipped worldwide instead of asking something near retail. dont try to lowball me, i wont lower the price any further. these jeans are new and 65$ off retail, im not located in the us, tracked shipping is expensive, also theres paypal and currency conversion fees and all that crap.

Pics please, Thanks.