SUPERwoman

thedaniway

as funny as all of this is, i just wanted to let you guys know you ruin everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was somethin about jeffyvain she couldn't stand

somethin that could've made his ass a real man

somethin she wanted, but she never was pushy

the motherfucker never ate her pussy

jeffy eat pussy? is he the cannibal corpse?

cuz that nigga's a bitch and dani look like a horse

Ape never kill ape and jeffy don't lick slits

Cuz ape fellating ape is some cannibal shit

^^ never thought of it that way, i just like when the back is curved and legs spread cause it can make a girl with no as seem like she has somethin...

word word, I have long ass arms IMO but I still feel like I can't get a good two-hand hold on the titties from the back unless I hunch down, that is my only real complaint in life.

ass cheeks? so it's like a two handed push off? but how does it bounce back? her face off the headboard? You need something to pull on my du. I'm telling you, you can hold onto the sides, the waist, a shoulder, but if only my arms were a foot longer, that woule be perfect. I could stay straight up for maximum thrusting and still hold the boobies.

dani your bf is no more of a man than the pig in leo's avatar...how could he be such a pig? cmere, lets go to the corner...i wanna talk to you...here...have a drink...itll make you feel better...ill make you feel better...cmon lets get outta here...wanna come over? i have more drinks at my place...lets go...ill take care of you...

here's a question: do girls ACTUALLY appreciate random acts of kindness?

i bought my last girlfriend flowers outta the blue one weekend and she broke up with me the following tuesday because she was digging some dude more than me (she could have at least waited a week... haha). i was not sad or mad but just utterly bewildered. the girl was cwazy but i tried to be really nice to her... i saw exactly how that ended up. haha.