SUPERwoman

thedaniway

here's a question: do girls ACTUALLY appreciate random acts of kindness?

i bought my last girlfriend flowers outta the blue one weekend and she broke up with me the following tuesday because she was digging some dude more than me (she could have at least waited a week... haha). i was not sad or mad but just utterly bewildered. the girl was cwazy but i tried to be really nice to her... i saw exactly how that ended up. haha.

Hahaha.

Why you buy the bitch flowers?

U stoopid?

The only time you buy a bitch flowers is when

1) You have a formal

2) A family member of her's died

3) Anniversary / marriage

You know what you give a girl as a suprise for a date?

A night of hard ramming and good loving.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha.

Why you buy the bitch flowers?

U stoopid?

The only time you buy a bitch flowers is when

1) You have a formal

2) A family member of her's died

3) Anniversary / marriage

You know what you give a girl as a suprise for a date?

A night of hard ramming and good loving.

haha. yes, now that i see, i was stupid for buying her flowers. yet at THE SAME TIME, my instincts told me it was the right thing to do. sure enough, within weeks later, she found a new group of hipsters to be her friends. now she dresses like she has a $15,000 gift card to urban outfitters and american apparel's sale section.

so in a way, you could say i dropped that bitch like she was hot. except she broke up with me. and i was fucking pissed about it. and she is now fucking (who used to be) one of my better friends.

guess this solves it: random acts of kindness are sure initiations of relationship peril.

I LIKE UR BUTTZ THE WAY THEY ARE

harumph.

for a sec I got real weirded out but then I remembered

I'm not sure how to react to that. just don't buy a gun or anything k? heh. heh.

might stain those flatheads.

hah. i is not 18, so gun purchases are out of the question.

the only way i know i'm better off is: after that shit, no matter how shitty i dress compared to people on the forum, my style far excels her bullshit repro vintage japanese tony the tiger shirt, skinny BDG jeans bullshit... yes, my TEES WITH VESTS and ALL.

yo i punch my mom in the mouth when she tries to talk to me while eating, fucking annoying jesus christ. i don't talk to you when you're eating

shit i don't talk to you at all. stop crying, what the fuck stop crying what do you mean you feel like i'm not part of the family, this is blood seniorita, bloooood, we blood don't bitch out man

only one way out of the familia, puta, and that's in a body bag

if i was your mom, i'd chop your dick off so i wouldn't have some bitchass whiny grandchildren.

• 6 months later...