SUPERwoman

thedaniway

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's a question: do girls ACTUALLY appreciate random acts of kindness?

i bought my last girlfriend flowers outta the blue one weekend and she broke up with me the following tuesday because she was digging some dude more than me (she could have at least waited a week... haha). i was not sad or mad but just utterly bewildered. the girl was cwazy but i tried to be really nice to her... i saw exactly how that ended up. haha.

Sounds like a bitch move on her part. You should kill her and make it seem like the other guy did it.

+profit.

I've had more luck with women by just insulting them a lot. (0) Fuck buying girls stuff.

Truth. Usually, an act of kindness is judged relative to your normal behavior. If you're normally a nice guy, each act of kindness is lost amidst a sea of kind acts and every bad thing you do stands out. (This happened to a friend of mine, who kept buying bigger and bigger teddy bears on anniversaries and Valentine's Days until he ended up buying one those of giganto ones that cost a few hundred dollars. His then-girlfriend broke up with him not too long after this, which was just as well, as he couldn't really go much higher on the teddy-bear ladder.) On the other hand, if you're a prick (albeit a charming one), each box of Russell Stover chocolates will seem like an embarrassment of riches.

Also, if you don't care what other people think, you will find that other people will try to curry your favor. Funny how that happens.

degrading sexual behaviors like jizzing on a girl's body

Jizzing on a girl's body is degrading? then where am i gonna jizz on when i nut? i cant jizz in her Va jay jay...

I like guys that are hard to get. Like shy, or difficult or generally not very open with their affection.

Random acts of kindness are really sweet though. As long as they're not really constant -- it sort of seems like it means more if it's less often. I know guys that shower their girlfriends with gifts and it'd make me feel awkward if it was happening to me. Not unappreciative, but still awkward.

well, it all comes down to the little card. wut did you write on the card???

last time clopek bought me flowers, the little card had a picture of a guy in a doghouse, and his thoughtful message was, "LOL" with an arrow pointing to him.

i liked it.

^^ I would totally get that done in a heartbeat

^^ never thought of it that way, i just like when the back is curved and legs spread cause it can make a girl with no as seem like she has somethin...

This is true.

Even a girl with no ass when you fuck 'em doggy style and have them arch their back, their ass looks great.

God damn that shit awesome.