CUSTOM JEANS ONLINE - www.mejeans.com

fashionvictim

Hey there-

If you're looking for something truly unique, in either how your jeans look or the fact that they actually fit you (or both), then you now have a destination...mejeans. You can build jeans to how you like your jeans to look, and have them fit you exactly how they are supposed to fit you. All online, all very easy and at a price that's very attractive. This site is brand spanking new, so get in while the gettin's good! Take a look for yourself, and happy shopping!

http://www.mejeans.com

This thing makes me sick...

There is an option for a leather lace up fly and a velcro fly.

Also, I would love to see their pattern maker, she/he even with the best digital graders would have a nightmare trying to "tailor" pairs for all different measurements in all different fabrics.

Especially as you are paying $90 at least for a pair with what looks like pretty ordinary denim, you would want them to be perfect to the millimetre.

Good luck to them I hope they go well but please if anyone is going to use them do not get the velcro fly...

This thing makes me sick...

There is an option for a leather lace up fly and a velcro fly.

Also, I would love to see their pattern maker, she/he even with the best digital graders would have a nightmare trying to "tailor" pairs for all different measurements in all different fabrics.

Especially as you are paying $90 at least for a pair with what looks like pretty ordinary denim, you would want them to be perfect to the millimetre.

Good luck to them I hope they go well but please if anyone is going to use them do not get the velcro fly...

I hope indigo doesn't cause cancer...

... could you hand me the dental floss

lol velcro fly, why is that even an option??? YUCK!, anyways custom jeans are a good idea but people have to try them on/see them in person, jeans are complicated like that....i guess thats why they have a return policy anyways.

"Meow.....Bitches" icon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by Smackadog on Oct 26, 2005 at 12:32 PM

• 2 weeks later...

Ummm...To answer the original point, I don't believe Velcro is for easy access or anything - There's a lot of people out there with hand / arthritis problems and have to get their jeans altered just so they can put them on without help. The Vecro makes it a lot easier for them...Less about fashion and a lot more about function in that particular case.