• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest.

some of the vis gear is the balls

some is garbage

and there's a range in between.

it just sucks ass when the garment you want ends up being garbage... I had HIGH expectations of the leather this season... but after trying on various repro brands... the vis' paaaales in comparison and the price tag is nonsense... even worse is the 'distressing' ... looks like a 2 minute job with some griptape!

Eurodoucheness anyone?

That's true that there is a definite range of coolness to ugliness with visvim stuff. A lot of their stuff, especially the neon and camo FBTs, don't do it at all for me. But on the other hand they make a lot of stuff I'm very into. I do like the technical additions they make to a lot of their stuff. I haven't tried on the current season's leather and can't comment to the quality, but adding a goretex lining seems like a good idea to me. Not that I would spend $1,000+ if I wasn't into how it looked or fit, but I appreciate that their stuff will keep me warm and dry.

I would really like to check out their orion coat from this season and the deckhand jacket. Unfortunately, there aren't any US carriers.

if i am a sz 10 in nikes/vans, will a sz 9 reservation fit me or should i go for a pair of 9.5's?

i'm sure this has been answered countless times on this thread, but i am lazy, and don't wanna go through the pages so bear with me...

fanks soof

12/5(fri)

Va0000189 ballistic 20l Red *f.i.l. Exclusive

Va0000190 ballistic 25l Red *f.i.l. Exclusive

Va0000191 ballistic Lumbar 8l Red *f.i.l. Exclusive

How are they different from the G.Line releases of SS 08?

thanks

comment to the quality, but adding a goretex lining seems like a good idea to me.

I dunno... when has leather been prone to wind rushing through? I've had leather jkts in the past and they've all been pretty damn weather/wind resistant... it's more excessive than anything else to have the gore... more like having for the sake of having it...

how does visvim e-cats compare to head porters messenger bags?

debating which one to get..

If you want the full-sized original e-cat 28L I would say get a Head Porter as in all honesty if you fill the 28L to capacity it will NOT be a comfortable ride. The newer size is much more manageable.

All of HP's messenger bags from their usual line is for the most part nylon and isn't as durable as Cordura I would say. As well, no quick release buckle. But I think that regular Porter bags with their numerous different material choices are definitely worth looking at.

Check here: http://www.ace-company.net/~coolcat/catalog/item.php?item=shoulder (and they ship overseas).