Visvim F/W 08.09

rirawin

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why? i can't see what's the bottom material, but they look nice from here.(the white one and the blue one)

Aside from all black, all white, I just find the color a little much. I would have preferred to see color integrated along the lines of some of the packs from last year (i think)... black w/ blue, olive w/ orange etc.

Can someone help me out with Kiefer sizing? Stay true or size down ? Also is their an email address to the company or something along those lines I have a question about repairing some shoes..

The kiefers I have run true to size. Take that for what it's worth, since visvim sizing runs all over the place season to season.

bad luck.

fair enough.

but 2/2 is no bad luck.

but my 01 raws also ripped at the knees and near the rear hem. Again NO skating... well ok ONE skate but apart from that nada... something about the dryness of the denim makes it more brittle?!

btw selling these -

3237343876_52df428aa0_b.jpg

3236510763_0e852726d2_b.jpg

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
like I keep saying

fuck Vis denim.

Fluxus raw 05 from their first release way back when... kept DS for 3yrs busted out last year... half a year of LIGHT wear...

3237385624_a50c49ffd1.jpg

Have you got in touch with them about this? They answer to their generic email address. They should be able to do something about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...