Visvim F/W 08.09

rirawin

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Methimphibian

No one really post in legit check thread, so might as well ask her but is fake visvim common?(this for example http://cgi.ebay.com/VISVIM-G-LINE-FBT-RED_W0QQitemZ180306488525QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item180306488525&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A570|66%3A4|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318)

What's the typical retail on FBT's in US11-12?(they even make them larger than 11??)

I'm pretty sure you're not asking if THAT specific listing is fake (because it obviously is), but yes I believe fake visvims are very common.. most vsvm listings on ebay are fake from my observations.

Can't help you about the pricing part though sry

^^^Union and UNDFTD are right next to each other in LA. And yes, UNDFTD only carries the G line, while Union has Japanese stock. UNDFTD rarely has more than a couple of models, and most of the G line is crap anyway, so I would stick to Union.

I don't think there is any huge difference in quality between the G and Japanese lines, its just that the G line usually has brighter colors, patent, patterns...overall it is just louder.

For sizing, most of Vis stuff runs a bit large (except the Folk line), especially some of the FBTs, Logans, and Kiefers, so even if you are a 12 you might be able to squeeze into an 11. On some of the newer models they do go up to a 12 though. I know for a fact that all of the Folk line goes up to a 12, but they fit true to size or even a bit small so keep that in mind. Hope this helps, peace.

I've wanted the Folk Lhamos in a 12 since their release, but I'm a US13 and many people on this board have saved me lots of money and frustration by saying that they run surprisingly small and short, so I've pretty much abandoned all hope. It's bittersweet as a pair of white Lhamos in a US12 have just been posted on eBay for the first time, but I'm looking forward to the upcoming seasons and hoping to snag some FBT's/7-holes which should fit big.

I've wanted the Folk Lhamos in a 12 since their release, but I'm a US13 and many people on this board have saved me lots of money and frustration by saying that they run surprisingly small and short, so I've pretty much abandoned all hope. It's bittersweet as a pair of white Lhamos in a US12 have just been posted on eBay for the first time, but I'm looking forward to the upcoming seasons and hoping to snag some FBT's/7-holes which should fit big.

i posted them up.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/jdsssss_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_mdoZ

here's a story for you. i got both the white ones and blacks. the blacks are fine and a "proper" US12 but the whites would be US11 (not Visvim US11 that you can usually fit into if you're 12 but a proper US11). Makes no sense I know.

US12 have been coming out since the FOLK line fired up and are now available through all lines - Main, Folk and G (does this even exist anymore?)

They sure do! However, SuFu member JDS said his size 12 white Lhamo's fit like an 11, and dropping down 1 - 1.5 sizes probably wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Either way, I'm just holding out for the upcoming FBT's and hopefully some 7-holes in the future. ;)

oops. didn't see this. anyway ... yeah i did say that ... (a few times now :o) )

Guest Methimphibian

yeah unions mark up was icon8.gif they just had the kiefer which looked nice. Undft. had the new FBT camo pack, I almost bought the desert camo FBT but decided not too and went back to union and got the last 28L e-cat marked down haha.