Visvim F/W 08.09

rirawin

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know of any shops in NYC that carry visvim other than Union? Thanks very much.

p.s. sorry if this isn't the right thread, but I couldn't find any visvim threads in supershopper

Union is the only stockist in NYC, except for a few random pairs that might show up at Flight Club.

I've always liked Visvim's chinos, but I could never convince my self to buy them. Does anyone own any and if so, do you feel the price is justified by the quality? Or are they not much different than some classic Ralph Lauren pants?

I have two pairs of chinos (although I didn't pay full price for either). I really like them. The cut is good, unaltered length is perfect for me, etc., etc. One pair has a hidden keychain in the pocket, which is a cool little addition. Ralph Lauren doesn't even compare. Visvim blows it away. Try to pick up the giza chinos if you can find them for a reasonable price.

you can occasionally get visvims from other places in nyc - i actually saw some on sale somewhere else in the city for half off the other day. i don't think this is what you're looking for though.

Where?

Can anyone give a quick and dirty overview of Visvim chinos in terms of fit? Are there different styles/fits?

im suprised visvim hasnt come out with some glasses yet. with all of the other major jap streetwear doing collabos with 泰八郎, id be interested in how visvim approaches it. in my eyes theyd go for a brown color slightly clear rather than pure black frames.

just a random thought.

I have two pairs of chinos (although I didn't pay full price for either). I really like them. The cut is good, unaltered length is perfect for me, etc., etc. One pair has a hidden keychain in the pocket, which is a cool little addition. Ralph Lauren doesn't even compare. Visvim blows it away. Try to pick up the giza chinos if you can find them for a reasonable price.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

I called union LA yesterday and they said they probably won't be getting the Shaman Folks..bummer. I wonder if they'll be getting the mowatts.

i'm guessing because they're too similar to the lhamo folks and at that price point it'd be too tough to move them. to be honest the cost of proxying from japan on that kind of thing isn't too much higher than what union ends up charging.