favorite/fantasy collabs

Guest jmatsu

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my niggah! thought actually crossed my mind.

has any fashion desginer done shit with bw speakers or bang shit?

oh and i still want those bless for nike hi-top jawns!!!

dpmhispeaker.jpg

maharishi x B&W (not really fashion...)

sorry man, both of these fantasies are bad fantasies.

marketing/biz wise lanvin should not try to emulate a lv or gucci group collaboration stratedgies. would just kill the image of an ancient fashion house.

julius x uniqlo would make no sense whatsoever. aesthetically that is.

yo man, i need to stop joking

ok starting now

taralis x dior, kick KVA the fuck out the house of dior

helmut lang x helmut lang and jil sander x jil sander would be good right about now too.

nicolas andreas taralis x dior sound pretty good.

he did collab with uniqlo before thou. just for women :(

kanye x raf simons sneaker collab coming s/s or f/w10. You know it's gonna happen. Raf would be stupid not to make a ton of money off it.

Guest jmatsu
Thom Browne for Club Monaco (for reals)

LanvinxHermes for the ultra luxury frenchman

browne for club monaco would be good. club monaco/benetton has gotta start doing some collabos or hiring marketable designers.

lanvinxhermes? i know this is the fantasy thread, but that shit is totally unfathomable.

Engineered Garments for Jcrew would make sense. Not that it'd be super exciting for most of sufu, but i could see it working pretty well.

bastian (though i'm not a fan) woulda made sense for club monaco if he hadn't fucked with the Gap.

Bastian fits the GAP better than club monaco, Thom would do a much better job.

I was mostly saying the LanvinxHermes thing because I was interested in how amusingly expensive it would be.

I actually like RafxFredPerry and although I don't want to see him do more collabs (honestly, just stop already) I'd trade the Doc Martin thing to see him do something more interesting.

I'd like to see american designers crossing more often, because honestly, they could use the help. Geller x BoO would be kind of interesting, they are really on point with their cuts, but are always boring as all hell with styling. He's big on interesting material, so that might work out.

I'd also like to see a jap designer get his/her hands on Burberry. They've rehashed americana a billion times, I'd be interested in seeing the stodgy brit go somewhere that wasn't "dandy" style.

lanvinxhermes? i know this is the fantasy thread, but that shit is totally unfathomable.

brand manager a: "ok so these shoes will sell for what, $1000?"

brand manager b: "no, far too cheap. $3000"

brand manager c: "what is this, a fuckin pair of peasant slippers? it must be $8,000"

brand manager a: "fine, $11,000 it is"