What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

Seriously. I've been eating a lot more lately. I haven't weighed myself in awhile but i feel softer.

I've been drinking about 4-6 diet cream sodas or rootbeers a day the past 3 days. Shit's running through me like water. Keep that system fluuussssshhhheeddd

I haven't been drinking anything but the past 3 days. Am i going to die?

When i put the eventual kidney stone on supermarket. I'll give you first dibs.

add to that bubble-o-bills, mixed bags of lollies (20c, or 50c - $1 if yo balla), red indian splits, potato cakes, dim sims,

dont forget zoopa doopers, icy poles and sunny boys. It was all about the icecreams and that.. cornettos if yo balla

plus gobstoppers.. ahhh damn i could go on about this for weeks.

p.s. i was never musch of a scallop kid, but i used to love chip sandwhiches on fresh bread with TS yum....:o

yeah i like surfing, but haven't done so in a long time. My pipe cleaners probably wouldn't get me out in to the water far enough now.

They would be able to lift a nice Australian burger to the mouth though, so I can live with myself.

Dismal remember sometimes when you'd get your hands on that gooood bag of weed. It didn't happen all the time, and of course you usually had decent stuff, but every once and while you'd get that real sticky shit, your bonehead connect finally came through... and it was the best kind of high. You knew it was good shit because every time you pulled it out of your pocket everyone in the car could smell it. You wanted the supply to last but knew you'd smoke it all that weekend.

It'd be perfect fucking summer day and the hot girl you liked was in your back seat, stoned, laughing about something stupid with her friend said. Best song of the summer comes on the radio and you just cruise around....maybe some ice cube It was a good day...

Word. We had a natural spring near my high school, where kids would be within 5 minutes of the 2:45 bell, rolling joints. I was usually the first kid out of the parking lot because I was always the last one in, made it convenient. I got a speeding ticket in my high school parking lot for doing 35 in the lot itself after school let out once, haha.

I drive by the spring when I visit home and see high school kids looking mad shady, peeling out of this private-looking drive around 3pm, and I just give them the nod. $20 sack and then free burgers off your friend who worked the window at McDiddlies, that is the cream of growing up.