What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

The morning after I posted about the Italian sub I went up to the supermarket and bought everything and killed that craving, ate like 3 Italian subs at home this week. Pulsed a clove of garlic, some fresh oregano, and olive oil and vinegar plus the smallest fairy pinch of sugar as a dressing. Sandwich fixings are all finished now and I'm good on sandwiches for a bit. I had a craving for a big nasty pizza recently too, and killed that plus a side of wings as a bonus. Now I don't know what I want to eat. I think I'm feeling some real raunchy Ameri-Chinese food. Not enough of the stir fried dishes over here.

579346_10100835943539400_15904009_54985097_745807303_n.jpg

I think I'm feeling some real raunchy Ameri-Chinese food. Not enough of the stir fried dishes over here.

really want some greasy chow mein and super crispy general tso's chicken

broccoli on the side even, ha. super americanized

i actually want that chop suey sandwich they serve at genghis salem... such a wacky sandwich but thats what ameri-chinese is all aboot

This is more like a guilty pleasures thing and I want one now, I fucking love midwestern Chicken chow mein, but it's gross looking. Shit doesn't even have noodles, it's like, chicken, celery, onions, and sometimes carrots and bean sprouts in the white sauce, over rice. It's an abomination to chow mein elsewhere.

23%20-%20Chicken%20Chow%20Mein-m.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

trashy fat/protein cravings today. would murder all of these:

japanese steak with the cheesy side garnishes and the bean sprouts (gonna go eat this in a second)

004.png

some rosu katsu

maisen.jpg

need a really peasant cream pasta, like fettucine alfredo

89.jpg

burg, of course

shibuya_great-burger_4.jpg