What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just realised recently that we are constantly and permanently craving more food than we need, too much Calories, too much fat and sugar,

so i decided to eat healthy now, starting to eat salads at lunch instead of burgers, limiting bread at only one or 2 slices per lunch instead of haft of the whole thing, no more desserts and fat or only like 1 or 2 times a month,

well just started this week to really eat healthy food, take the time to prepare lunch box at home and i feel so good, much more energy, good mood, losing fat on body ect.

just realised recently that we are constantly and permanently craving more food than we need, too much Calories, too much fat and sugar,

so i decided to eat healthy now, starting to eat salads at lunch instead of burgers, limiting bread at only one or 2 slices per lunch instead of haft of the whole thing, no more desserts and fat or only like 1 or 2 times a month,

well just started this week to really eat healthy food, take the time to prepare lunch box at home and i feel so good, much more energy, good mood, losing fat on body ect.

You should throw in some exercising too. Lifting weights and running. I currently go to the gym, and rockclimb. It really pairs well with eating healthy and making it your lifestyle instead of a fad diet. The other good thing, is when you exercise frequently you can eat shit that might not be great for you but still get away with it.

Also, I'm craving thai red curry. I just so happened to make some last night, and will enjoy destroying it for lunch.

• 2 weeks later...

there is so much stuff i really really want not just today, but in general. i want some cuban food, barbecue (pulled pork or something), chinese (ghetto american style chinese fast food), non-pizza italian (like veal parm), and massaman curry (preferably with duck). god i hope i dont get fat again, now that ive moved back to america.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...