What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

heh

the feelings mutual :D

no one else seems to understand my craving of ice cream for breakfast..even if it's squished into waffles

I am still mad I missed that free grand slam--coworker called in sick so I had to work 8-5pm...........:(

you know they called in so they could get their pro bono grand slam action on, too.

no one else seems to understand my craving of ice cream for breakfast..even if it's squished into waffles

(

the other day i was having breakfast with the family (grandpa was sick so we met up to cheer him up) and they had a like waffle sundae thing on the menu. i saw it and thought 'ugh that sounds foul, well at least for breakfast. next time ill get one in your honor, whitney.

anyway since its the craving thread, i really want some meatball pho, even though i usually end up adding too much hot sauce, it sounds good some time soon

I'm gonna go make some sort of Minnesotan Samgyetang, with popped wild rice, jasmine rice, and mushrooms, onions, carrots, and celery all up inside the chicken. Dip the chicken bits in sea salt and pepper before eatin.

goddamnit, it's ham and fried egg with rice and soy sauce for lunch again.

needless to say, that's far from what I'm craving.

I want a cowboy steak with black pepper sauce, an entire plate of sauteed mushrooms and some spaghetti (with more black pepper sauce) on the side. And some tao ti apple green tea.