What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

It's always a bunch of drunk Japanese beezys at my house concept. I have weeded out the uglies lately, by asking certain people to not invite them anymore. The Temple of Jawnz is not a feeding trough for pigs, it is Temple where Japanese women come to worship.

Also a non-Jew friendly food concept, sorry. Rock Star Fruit Punches chillin on ice in the bathtub.

It's always a bunch of drunk Japanese beezys at my house concept. I have weeded out the uglies lately, by asking certain people to not invite them anymore. The Temple of Jawnz is not a feeding trough for pigs, it is Temple where Japanese women come to worship.

Also a non-Jew friendly food concept, sorry. Rock Star Fruit Punches chillin on ice in the bathtub.

Never kosher from the day I was born.

I had pork-roast three nights ago courtesy of my parents (going back to school dinner concept) taking me out.

I got 5 lbs of pork shoulder marinating in a brown sugar/vinegar/cayenne/paprika/salt and pepper/lots of garlic/thyme paste. It's gonna hit the oven in a an hour or so and roast for like 5 hours, and I'm skippin out to buy some Jil Sander marble jawnz.

Got mini brioche buns and a 4-color cole slaw already made up for this shiiiiiit.

after reading this i am now craving pork shoulder, havent had good pork shoulder in a while.

I got 5 lbs of pork shoulder marinating in a brown sugar/vinegar/cayenne/paprika/salt and pepper/lots of garlic/thyme paste. It's gonna hit the oven in a an hour or so and roast for like 5 hours, and I'm skippin out to buy some Jil Sander marble jawnz.

Got mini brioche buns and a 4-color cole slaw already made up for this shiiiiiit.

The Temple of Jawnz sounds so much like heaven it can only be hell.

What was that they said about, hell is a place where every hand is 21, every roll a 4 or 7...

Brad Pitt - you made my nipple hard w/ that basille's post. i haven't had that shit in months. you can feel your arteries clogging as you eat it but fuck me, it's so damn good.

breathing in this cold ass air after eating it along with a margherita slice probably doesn't help either. i felt like i was going to die the other night but it was

ymc2f.gif

Big Mac

do want.

I was starving like a motherfuck yesterday after having class for 6 hours straight. Went to McD's, kopped a big mac and ate that shit in like 2 minutes. Even though it was good, i regret eating that fast. The painnnnn!

get a second one then :D

i wish McD's was as cheap as in the us. here it's like 5,9€ (assuming the McD is owned by Mcdonalds france, because for franchised it can go up to 7€) for a big mac menu, and the other menus are more expensive... and a sole big mac is like 4€ :(

i'll try the new kfc restaurant instead. i want some fried chicken quite badly.

what the fuck, $10 big mac combo. Shit is $2.50 here, I copped one the other day at the Itaewon McDonald's for all the fallen niggas at the Temple of Jawnz.

I just made some tagliatelle with a tomato ragout and am desserting on a Hoegaarden and some Japanese depachika chocolate cookies. (Oggi? wtf is this)

What i really want though, is some K-BBQ. Too cold to go outside. My girl said she wants to make me some curry rice tomorrow and I'm down with that too. I'll be like 'yo 300 gram and level 5 baby'

killed my pho craving earlier today, but now i am really wanting... gummi bears? need to head to the nearest bulk barn and buy a kilo or something.

I love gummy bears! but esp chocolate covered gummy bears..

now I want some of that after loco moco

3241883876_39a8724a03.jpg