What are you craving today?

showbiz00ditc

I feel you. I hate thick patties too, I get them patted out as wide and thin as possible, and then then just flash grill them. Actually I don't, because I don't really make hamburgers at home, but that's what I would do. I'm having flashbacks to college here where we used to go get those bags of frozen hamburger patties...

I am gonna make this artisanal Big Mac, once I can bake the proper bun. I even have a crinkle cutter so I can hand cut the pickles. Two 1/3lb'ish wagyu patties done all thin and wide. I might fancy the sauce up a bit and make it from scratch, use like a $12 jar of imported gherkins and mince those to make for some baller status relish to mix into the Kewpie mayonnaise and some imported German ketchup. Spend like $30 on my Thousand Island from scratch, and use a block of English cheddar at like $12 a 200g block. Organic iceberg lettuce and some diced shallot in place of the regular onion, because shallots are like $4 per here.

Wash down my $50 Big Mac that takes 24 hours to make, with a Rock Star Fruit Punch.

Reading this gave me a boner

Well I typed "Burrito" in google search and this is what I got back....

Nick-Young_Bean-Burrito.jpg

kitten-burrito-in-a-spinach-tortill.jpg

---------------

What I really want is...

IMG_0093.jpg

A burrito with green sauce from Paquitos.

Or a chimichanga from Benny's Burritos.

God damn spaghetti ain't gonna' cut it.

that SUCKS!

2434142543_1ee3037432.jpg

chocolate chip pancaaaaeks, bananae, chocolate chip pancakes, bananae, chocolate chip pancakes, bananae, strawberry whipped cream banana pancakes chocolate chips

goddamn i want me some pancakes right now. i have this bomb ass peasant-ass recipe where you mash over-ripened bananas into the pancake batter and blend until smooth. add a lil cinnamon, lil nutmeg. maybe some chopped walnuts if you wanna get your dj rajio on..

I got 5 lbs of pork shoulder marinating in a brown sugar/vinegar/cayenne/paprika/salt and pepper/lots of garlic/thyme paste. It's gonna hit the oven in a an hour or so and roast for like 5 hours, and I'm skippin out to buy some Jil Sander marble jawnz.

Got mini brioche buns and a 4-color cole slaw already made up for this shiiiiiit.

I got 5 lbs of pork shoulder marinating in a brown sugar/vinegar/cayenne/paprika/salt and pepper/lots of garlic/thyme paste. It's gonna hit the oven in a an hour or so and roast for like 5 hours, and I'm skippin out to buy some Jil Sander marble jawnz.

Got mini brioche buns and a 4-color cole slaw already made up for this shiiiiiit.

beezy'z lined up? Rock Star Fruit Punch poured?

both important.